Chapter 30 - My Soul Had Always Known Her

Isabella's POV

The sunrise was barely peeking through the slat of our bedroom shutter, when I smiled thinking about the events of the next couple of days. My peaceful Prince was still sleeping with my arms and legs draped over him. Gently I eased off of him, his eyes fluttered open and as rolled toward me pulling me into a warm embrace and sexily muttered, "Get over here my soon to be wife, a woman needs to cling to her husband."

We lazily cuddled for over an hour until it was time to get the boys up for school.

"I don't want you to move a muscle from this bed." His soft lips caressed my ear along with his words.

Intently his tongue trailed along the outer rim of my ear, tugged on my lobe and with a whisper. "I'm going to get the boys off to school and then stop by the French bakery on my way home. We're having breakfast in bed..."

His travels led him to bestow sweet kisses on my neck. "...and then I'm having you."

"Mmmm French pastries and you...Oh how you spoil me."

Devilishly he smirked and countered. "Grow accustomed to being spoiled Isa, just accept it."

He gave me one last kiss before grabbing some clothes, brushing his teeth and jetting off to get the boys ready for school.

One and two kisses I planted on our boys goodbye, hearing the garage door close. Catching a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror, I swore this belly was a full month ahead of what I was tracking. I guess that's a part of carrying twins. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail.

Lying on our bed, I pulled out my journal continuing to work on my wedding vows. Twirling my hair, I wrote down a few more phrases about him and our courtship but then I heard the lock clicked on the door.

Scampering downstairs to meet him, I snatched the pastry bag from his hands and hopped up on the kitchen counter. With a sub-smile, he made his way over to me and said in a cheesy French accent.

"Do you just want me for my chocolate croissants?"

Breaking open a croissant, the still warm chocolate ooze onto my fingers. Our eyes met as I seductively began to lick it.

"Sweetheart...what are you doing?" His voice tentative knowing full well of my teasing intentions.

"What's it look like?"

Running his hands down my arms as his lips passionately kissed me.

"It looks like you're trying to charm me into making you my breakfast."

My chocolate covered finger extended to him and he appreciatively slid my finger into his mouth. Slowly his tongue swirled around my finger ensuring every bit of gooeyness was consumed. Breaking off a piece of warm croissant, his lips wrapped around my offered bite as I watched the pastry's flakiness stick to his tiny facial hair. My intuition took over as I began to lap up the crumbs and quickly our mouths were sliding on one another.

"Ohh mannn." Prince mumbled as he fed me another chocolate slathered bite and then nursed on his fingers. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he continued to brush and lick my lips.

"Mmmm...let's go finish one another off."

Prince's POV

Isa and I picked the boys up from school and scooted home to get ready for the rehearsal dinner. I had the boys take a quick shower to freshen up. Sebastian asked if he could wear a little of my lavender scent this evening so that he could smell like me. I dabbed a bit on his neck an he excitedly exclaimed.