Luffy x reader- hat hider

I open the door to my bedroom on the thousand sunny, and the salty sea air burns my nostrils, and ruffles my h/l h/c hair. The sun embraces me in a warm bear hug, and my e/c orbs glisten, as I squint to see in the constant white light of summer. My f/c flip flops make a clapping sound against the floor boards of the ship as I walk around looking for Luffy. I wanted to find him to see what he was up to. I was somehow going to steal his hat as a prank, and then give it back. I'd never take it forever. He was in the bathroom showering, and I caught a glimpse of his hat sitting on his empty bed. I smirked and giggled to myself as I snatched it and ran to the kitchen, so that Sanji could protect me. (Mwahahaha!!)
"😍😍😵😍😍Y/n- swwann!! Do you need anything??", Sanji cooed to me as I walked into the kitchen wearing Luffy's hat and a f/c bikini top and skirt. I giggled a little at his antics. "Yes, Sanji I stole Luffy's hat as a joke, and he's gonna notice. Can you protect me from him?" I pouted batting my eyelashes. "Anything for you my dear!!!💗💗💗💗" he replied, with a small drop of blood starting to come out of his nose. I hid behind him as he cooked and cut food. I was entranced in his fast work, and began to stare off into space, when.... "WHERE'S MY HAT!!!? WHO TOOK IT!!!!???" I knew all too well that who it was, and that he was gonna get me back good for this.... I clung to Sanji as tight as I could when I heard the kitchen door slam open, and the cooking stop. "Sanji.... do you know where my hat is?" Luffy asked in a huskier, calm voice. I was a bit scared, but very excited at the same time. I peeked out thru the gap in between Sanji's arm and side, to find Luffy dart his gaze right, meeting mine. My breath hitched and my blood ran cold. I buried my face into Sanji's back almost immediately. Sanji saw Nami and Robin walk in for something. Before I could complain... "NAMI-SWANNN!!!! ROBIN-CHWWAAN!!," Sanji shouted as he ran to their sides. My cover was blown, and Luffy smirked. I looked at my surroundings, and saw a large window to my side, or the door behind Luffy. I yelled angrily, "You shitty love cook!!!" as I catapulted myself out of the window, and broke off into a run for my life around the ship. I heard heavy breathing and footsteps clamping down behind me. Luffy was right on my tail. I ran straight towards poor Usopp who didn't even notice us, and hurled myself over him in a flip, caught the hat in my mouth, and landed on the ground as a cat, running away to the crows nest snickering.

Meanwhile:

"Ahhhh!!! Watch out!!!!" Luffy yelled. Luffy smacked hard into Usopp, and they both would've been taken down, but Luffy was rubber. So, he stretched out from the impact, and then shot backwards, knocking down Sanji, and landing on top of him on the deck. Usopp screamed as he felt for his long nose, but couldn't find it. His nose had been inverted into his face, and he passed out from fear. Sanji pushed Luffy off of him, "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU CRAP CAPTAIN!!!" As Sanji got back up, Luffy shot up to the crows nest; "Gum gum pistol!!" He yelled.

Your POV:
The door to the crows nest is quickly pushed open, and I hear it hit the wall. Luffy's shadow is casted onto the floor thru the light streaming into the dark confines of the room. Since I was sorta new to the devil fruit I ate, I couldn't keep my animal form for long, and I transformed back into a girl right in front of him. "Shishishi..." He chuckled to himself. I crept back into the corner and made my body as small as I could, but I knew it was too late when he closed the door, and locked it behind him.

I decided to get up and run one last time, but when I stood and made my way towards him, Luffy grabbed my free arm by the wrist, and extended out his arm, pulling me to his side. Then, he recoiled his arm, spinning me closer and closer, until he completely pulled me in, dipping me. My voice squeaked. His hat fell off of my head, and my face flushed as red as the few drips of blood my nose produced. His bangs covered his eyes, and our breath mixed while we gasped for air. He grinned childishly at me. I swallowed. "You got your hat back rubber man, what else do you want from mmmppphhff??" He soft lips pecked mine. I became rigid with my e/c orbs wide open. He chuckled as he went to leave, and I swiftly snatched his hat off his head again. He whirled back around to chase me, but I grabbed his vest in my other fist and his lips connected with mine again. His face changed color to match mine as I slowly kissed him and he returned the favor after he was over his shock. I placed the hat on his head and he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, refusing to let go. We broke as I said, "If that's what I get, I should steal your hat more often." "Shishishi!!! Why would you want may hat? You don't need it, because you already have my heart." "Awww!! You will always have my heart Luffy!!" "I know I have your heart, but I still have this delicious meat!! Do you want some!??" (Author-chan: *suggestive eyebrow wiggling) "Oh Luffy!"