Sanji x Reader- Modern Au "New Lessons Learned" (2/2) 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Your pov:
He picked me up and swiftly carried me to his room, locking the door. He set me down, and began planting butterfly kisses all over my neck until he found that one spot, and bit down on it gently, earning a moan.

Our lips met again in a heated kiss as we only separated to help lift the shirts off our bodies. I became even more interested when I realized he had an eight pack with very strong arms and legs.

I pushed him against the wall and ran my fingers up his neck and into his hair. I ground against him receiving a soft grunt, making me smile. I kissed around his chest and neck and sucked on his collar bone giving him a big hickey.

He was getting antsy, and picked me up, cupping my butt as we climbed into bed. He ripped off my bra, and began massaging licking and nibbling my boobs. I could feel heat building up at my core.

His hands traveled down to my inner thighs and gave a squeeze, making me gasp. His tongue shot into my mouth and mine fought back. He won, and searched every corner of my wet cavern.

He pulled my pants off with my panties, and tossed them onto the ground. He stared at my naked body and I crossed my arms looking away with red cheeks.

"No, don't do that, you're beautiful."

"Really?" The redness in my face deepened.

"Yes, really." He smiled warmly.

We continued our heated make out session, and I felt something rub against my womanhood gently making me moan out.

He trailed kisses down my chest to the nether regions and took a long slow lick of my needy womanhood.

He did this over and over again making me mewl and pant. My fingers tangled in his hair. Then he sucked hard on my clitoris, and plunged two fingers into me, curving up. I threw my head back. He did this again and again. I was close, but he removed his fingers and began to clean them off, when I got on top of him.

"Your turn..." I spoke with devilish intents.

I kissed him and roughly ground against that special spot. I unbuttoned and then ripped his pants and boxers off, throwing them somewhere into the room. I gazed down at him hungrily. I gave it a tight squeeze, and then sucked hard on the tip. Earning a string of curses and groans.

My hand gripped tight enough and slid up and down his shaft at fast pace, while my tongue swirled around the tip. I released my hand and stopped pumping him, when I began to bob my head up and down. He howled.

I sucked as hard as I could and just before he could release I did the same thing to him that he'd done to me.

We were left panting and sweating, until I sat on top of him, and pushed his length inside of me. I bounced on top of him, but got tired. He flipped us over so he was on top, and slammed in and out of me as quick as possible. He hit my g spot every time. Everything including the bed shook with movement, and I came tightening around him as he came at the same time.

We collapsed onto the bed, "I love you y/n."

"I love you too Sanji."