Luffy x Reader-"Mine" p.1

Your pov:

"Luffy-kuuuunnnn!!!" I yelled as I trotted across the island streets looking for him.

As soon as we docked, he ran off the ship in search of food and restaurants as per usual, to fill his ginormous appetite.

The sounds of clattering dishes and many talking voices rang in my ears at a small cafe I just passed in my travels for Luffy, and decided to go inside. It wouldn't hurt to take a peak.

I stumbled inside to find everyone's attention focused on a raven haired man in a straw hat, stuffing his face with all kinds of food plate after plate.

"There you are, Luffy," I thought aloud quietly to myself, when suddenly a couple marines drew out of the crowd and into the opening.

"Get them, it's the straw hat and y/n!!"

Luffy turned around and yelled through a full mouth of food, "Y/n, hey where have you been!?" He quickly swallowed it all.

He rocketed towards me, and hit the two marines in the process, making them shoot backwards through ten brick walls and five buildings.

He coiled his arms around me multiple times, squeezing me almost to death, as I hugged him back, giggling at his silliness.

"I was just looking for you, Luffy-kun!"

More marines started to appear, and Luffy and I began to run out of there for the biggest dine and dash of our lives.

We laughed trying to keep up with each other. I grabbed his hand in mine, and squeezed it. He looked at me, and I nodded my head at him as we neared the cliff.

We reached the edge, and I wrapped my arms around his toned torso and he held onto me as I sprouted my angel wings, and flew us away.

All the marines couldn't stop in time, and fell off the cliff into the water.

"We did it, Lu!!" I exclaimed gleefully.

"Shishishi!! That was awesome!! I love spending time with you."

I blushed, "Awe, thanks Luffy. Me too."

"Hey, y/n, I can see the ship from here, let's go!"

"Luffy, you better not, I can fly us to--"

"Gomu-Gomu no, ROCKET!!!!"

"LUFFFFYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"

"SHISHISHISHI!!!!"

*BONK CRASH*

"Ugghh, Luffy, what'd I tell you..."

I laid on his stomach with my angel wings sprawled out. I had transformation powers, and I was also born half angel, so I had retractable wings.

"~~OH! A fallen angel! Are you ok my sweet princess?~~" Sanji cooed.

Ussop had glitter in his eyes, "Ahahaha, I'm just fine thank you, prince-kun!!" He fanned his face and spoke in a high pitched voice.

Sanji spun around, "Not you, you ugly dope!"

Ussop continued, and bitch slapped him. "UGH! Well I've never--!!!"

I got up and stood in front of Ussop giggling, "Arigato!!"

He bowed, "At your service!"

Later that night:

I turned into a cat and pranced over to Luffy sitting on the lion's head.

I curled up in his lap, and he stroked my back until I fell asleep in his arms.