Sanji x Reader- "A Gentleman to all Ladies" part 2/2🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I kissed him back, and sighed in relief that he was finally mine. He pulled me onto his lap, and I gasped when he cupped my butt to lift me up, and his tongue shot into my mouth instantly gaining dominance. I tried to fight back, but to no avail. He explored my wet cavern, running his tongue across my teeth and the roof of my mouth.

I tugged on his soft hair and his hands massaged my hips and rubbed circles into the small of my back. His hands traveled up and unclasped my bra, making it fall onto the floor as he stared at me.

I covered up my chest in apprehension, "Hey, that's not fair. You still have all your clothes on."

He smirked, "Why don't you come over here and help me then?"

My face flushed deep red, as I advanced forward and kissed down his neck earning a soft groan. I unbuttoned his vest and it slipped off onto the floor, and pulled his long sleeve up and over his head, tossing it somewhere in the room.

He laid me down and tested different spots on my neck until he found the right one, and he bit, sucked, and licked the same spot until there was a purple hickey left behind, claiming me as his.

He trailed more kisses down my neck and collar bone, until he took a mouth full of one nipple, he sucked and nibbled on it, and massaged the other. He released it with a pop and switched treatments.

"Sanji..." I bucked into him making him growl.

He pinned my hips down, "Let me make it up to you, I'll set the pace tonight..."

More heat rushed to my core in just a few words.

I pressed my fingers into his abs and kissed a long his jawline.

He returned to my mouth, and it became more intoxicating, my hands traveled down and gave his butt a tight squeeze.

He moaned, and smirked, "You should've listened. Now I have to punish you." I shuddered.

"...Sanji...." I whined.

He chuckled as he pulled me into another quick kiss. "Here are the rules. No making any noise unless I say so, and if you do, more punishment will be received."

I just nodded for the time being. He didn't know what was coming to him later.

He held my hips down, making me anxious. He noticed this, and coaxed me back into a French kiss while one hand massaged my breast, the other traveled down and rubbed my wet underwear without my awareness, and caressed my slit. I moaned.

He pulled down my pants and underwear, and slipped a finger in curving it up, my hips still pinned with his other arm. I had to bite my lip to not make any noise. He continued to pump into me slowly, and I was panting. Then, he added another finger, and sucked on my clit making me cover my mouth with one hand and bite down on my tongue.

He threw one leg over his shoulder, and took a long lick on my wet slit, and stuck his tongue in and out at a fast pace. I mewled, but regretted it. He was gonna punish me again.

He was in control, and enjoying every second of it. His torture ended shorter than he wanted, and he began to unbutton his pants. I recovered immediately with hunger, and pinned him down for sweeter revenge.

I purred, "My turn. I waited, now you get to wait too."

I sucked on his neck, and earned another groan. I hastily undid his pants and tore them off with his boxers and stared evilly, watching every moment not to miss anything.

His giant friend stared back at me, and I had a small nosebleed with it out in the open. How the hell was that gonna fit in me? I sweat dropped.

My analysis made Sanji nervous and a bit self conscious, but I climbed on top of him and ground my wet heat against his shaft, and it felt amazing.

I traveled down, and gave his member a nice tight squeeze.

I pumped my hand up and down on his shaft agonizingly slow, and took the tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, and then sucked on it gently. He grunted. "Fuck...y/n. Faster..."

I took what I could into my mouth, and sucked as hard as I could, and hummed to create a vibration. The rest was pumped by my hand, at fast pace, "Uhng, more..."

I stopped and let go of him, making him look up. I smiled.

He sat up and laid me back down, and then entered me at fast pace. I scratched at his back in pure ecstasy as he pulled in and out, hitting the g spot over and over. He threw both my legs over his shoulders, and entered even deeper than before making me shout, "SANJI!!" I came all over him and tightened around his member as he was pulsating inside of me. A couple minutes later, he came inside of me. "Y/N!!"

We both collapsed panting, "I love you y/n."

"I love you too sanji."

His arms encircled me protectively, and we fell fast asleep.