p.2- Luffy x Reader- "Mine!"

Your pov-

It had been 1 week since Luffy had shown a possessive side to him that I didn't know existed.

He got very jealous when the other guys tried to spend time with me or talk with me, and I didn't know why.

Could he like me back? Nah, he's just over protective.... right?

These thoughts kept weighing down on my conscious, however, things seemed to go back to normal after the weird incident with Luffy.

We were currently docked on a big summer forest island. The trees were towering so tall, that the tops couldn't be seen while walking through the bottom of the forest.

I wasn't all too interested in going outside and having to put more pressure on my brain to socialize.

Instead, I sat in my room pondering the details of why Luffy did what he did and what it meant.

*knock knock*

My head jerked up in the direction of the noise, taking me out of the fog of my own thoughts.

"Who is it?"

"Open up, y/n-chan! Come explore with me!!"

My breath hitched in my throat at the voice, and my heart beat quickened.

How was I supposed to act around him!? It's been kind of awkward between us after what he said.

"Uhh... why can't Ussop or Chopper go with you?"

His voice seemed kind of hurt, as he pleaded like a 5 year old child.

"PLLLEEEAASSEE!!????? I promise it will be fun!! I only wanna go with you, open the door!"

"B-but..."

"Nope! Captains orders! I'm coming in!"

He pushed the door open and stepped in to find me sitting on the bed hugging my knees to my chest.

"Shishishishi! Y/n-chan, why are you all curled up in a ball by yourself in your room!? Come out and explore with me! You need to get outside and have some fun for a change." He held out his hand, grinning from ear to ear.

I stared up at him in awe, feeling the warmth and happiness radiating from his smile. My cheeks heated up, a soft pink dusting covering them.

When I didn't move, he looked down and saw that I was staring at him and noticed my pink cheeks.

Upon him doing this, my cheeks grew redder, and I hid my face in my hands, my knees were still tucked into my chest.

"Shishishishi!! You're so funny,
y/n!! Come on, you trust me,
right?~"

He held out his hand once more, I peered out from between my fingers and slowly reached out. My hand met his and an eruption of tingles flowed over my body and jolted through my bones like electricity.

I got up and shyly looked away, our hands clasped together gently.

He chuckled softly, "Don't be shy, y/n. It's just me."

I felt his other hand come up and cup the side of my face, gently turning me to look at him.

His hand traveled down to rest with his thumb and pointer finger holding my chin up.

His other hand fell from mine and pulled me in closer to his body without me even noticing. So close that his warm breath fanned over my face and jaw.

My eyes were still averted to the ground, not wanting him to see my emotions.

He whispered gently, "Look at me."

On command, my eyes darted up to meet his dark chocolate ones.

I watched his features light up in a soft smile as his eyes stared back with kindness, innocence, giddiness, and something else...

I was rendered speechless and unable to move. It was as if he put a spell on me.

"Are you still shy? Or are you ready to go?"

"I-I...uhhhh...ready!" I squeaked out quickly.

He pulled away and reconnected his hand with mine.

His hair and eyes glittered in the sway of the warm summer winds, as he pulled my complaint body along.

"Lets go on an adventure!"

Part three will come soon!! Thanks lovies!! ❤- author chan