Ace x Reader- "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" p.4

Your pov:

I had been knocked out and woke up in a dimly lit basement, tied to a chair.

"So, y/n. Nice to see you again."

I squinted to find the source of the familiar voice in the shadows.

"W-who the hell are you?" My hoarse voice cracked with nervousness.

He chuckled bitterly, "Come on, you don't remember me? I love to watch you a lot, to make sure you're safe, and I live alone with you."

"D-dad?" I shuddered.

He lurked out of the shadows, and stepped over to me. He had a smile with no emotion behind it lingering on his mouth.

"What did you think you were doing, sneaking out of the house like that, hmm?"

"I dunno...." I answered quickly.

He came a step closer and leaned his face into mine, speaking right into my left ear.

"You know why I told you not to go past that stone wall?"

"Why?" I squeaked trying not to show my fear.

"Because, when you were born, we lost YOUR mother.....and I can't lose you...."

He began to shake mumbling things incoherently, rattling the chair I was tied to.

I craned my head back, trying to get as far away from him as possible, but unable to move.

"I was so afraid, that I-I lost you..." He choked on his own sob.

His head shot back up at inhuman speeds, making me jump a bit at the sudden out of place movement.

A silver object was pulled from his back pocket and shimmered, drawing my attention to it.

"I n-n-NEVER, want to lose you, AGAIN!!!!!"

He jumped at me, and I let out a small scream, squeezing my eyes shut. He stopped and pressed the blade against my cheek.

He stared into my eyes that slowly opened, surprised to be alive.

"P-p-plEAsE...let me--let US be happy. I'll kill you, and then myself. Then at last, we can FINALLY be with your mother!!! Forever....."

"N-n-no!!! Please don't kill me, I w-wanna live!!!" I rocked back and forth with the room allowed by the rope.

I felt my cheek sting as he swiped the blade across it.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!" He spat.

I shrunk down into my seat, fresh hot tears spilling from my eyes.

"I think that it's time to show you what happens, when you disobey YOUR FATHER!!!!" He yelled lunging at me.

Ace's pov:

I groaned sitting up. I went to rub my neck and found a needle lodged into it, the contents empty.

I was drugged! I knew all about it, my grandfather taught me about different sedatives, anesthetics, and drugs that made people fall into a temporary state of unconciousness.

I searched around the room for
y/n, and when I didn't find her, I panicked a little. I looked toward the window, to find it wide open, and the curtains blowing in the night wind.

I began calling her name, getting up and searching around the house for her. Who could've taken her?

I ran outside and was met with a painted pony. Her painted pony. She seemed spooked.