!Jealous Sanji x Reader

Requested: Kiddxreader
Hope you enjoy my lovies!!😘😁

Your pov
It was a normal day on the thousand sunny, I laid back in my beach chair on the upper deck with Nami and Robin.
Everyone was doing there own thing, and Nami and Robin were giggling at how jealous Sanji kept getting when any guy talked to me. Even chopper.

"You know he really likes you y/n. What are you gonna do about it?" Nami smirked.

"I don't know Nami, I don't understand why he has to get so jealous, I mean, can't I cuddled with a little reindeer?" I sighed.

"Well, that's how love works, y/n. I guess he might just have a harder time controlling his emotions now more than ever before, because this might be the first time he actually has deep feelings for someone," Robin stated.

"I didn't really think about it that way. I sorta get it. I'll figure it out," I brushed it off.

"You really like him too, don't you," Nami taunted.

Pink dusted across my cheeks as I cursed my emotions, "I d-don't know what you're talking about."

They both gave me the bitch please look.

"OKAY! I guess I sorta, kinda like him... a little... maybe..."

In the background

"GUM GUM, ROCKET!!!"

Back to normal view

"LIKE WHO!!!!??" Luffy yelled as he stood nose to nose with me.

I was unfazed being used to his silly nature and smiled, "I like having you as my nakama and adorable captain."

He pouted and crossed his arms, "The king of the pirates is NOT adorable."

"DAWWWW!!!" I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him, and his pout eventually faded away as he returned the favor.

"Pssst!! Y/n!!! Sanji is staring out the kitchen door in your direction, I'd recommend stopping before he hurts Luffy," Nami cautioned.

I nodded and brought my attention back to Luffy, "Luffy, you can't hold my hand or hug me when we are around Sanji, or he'll get mad."

"WHY? We're all nakama."

"Because he likes me more than you like meat. You know you get mad when people take meat from you, that's how he feels when I spend too much time with other guys."

"Shishishi, that's stupid. Can you still come play with me?"

"I have to go calm Sanji down before he starts another fight. See you later lu!!" I gave him another bone crushing hug, and Sanji K.O.'d on the deck outside the kitchen door."

Zoro shouted from across the deck, "Love cook finally dropped dead. Nobody touch him, I'll throw him overboard."

Sanji got to his feet in a second, and was on fire. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KICK YOUR GREEN ASS!!!!"

I knew I had to stop the fight before it started, "SANJI KUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!"

Zoro and Sanji both stopped and looked at me, I let my f/c bikini top hang down more showing extra cleavage as I batted my eyelashes and hugged my slim waist.

Zoro's face went red for a minute.

"~~~Y/n swwwwaaaaannnnn!!!!!!!!~~~" He spun around with an arm out pointing toward me, hitting Ussopp in head making him fall overboard.

"You knocked ussopp into the water!!" I yelled with concern for the sharpshooter.

"He'll be fine, he can swim." Zoro cut in.