"Friendship is Richer than Money"- p.3

Your pov-

I rolled my eyes at the rumors that the straw hat pirates would be on the island. What made them so dangerous anyway? I'd seen a lot worse from my child hood...

I blew the hair put of my face as I wipped down the counter at the bar, when hot breath that smelled strongly of beer fanned across the back of my neck.

His words slurred together, "What a nice tall glass I found myself. To bad you're not on the menu, because you sure do make me thirsty."

I shuddered, "Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to--"

He cupped a hand over my mouth and the other around my neck as he slammed me against the counter, "Shhhhh, let me do all the talking pretty lady...you should smile more."

I squeezed my eyes shut as he slid his dirty hand from my mouth down my torso getting closer and closer to my legs.

I promised myself never to use the wind wind devil fruit I'd obtained a couple month ago, but I had to end this.

"Hurricane!"

My eyes turned silver, as wind swirled around my body and shot outward in every direction. My form lifted off the ground.

He was thrown off me onto the ground and the wind wrapped around him in a tornado-like formation. He clutched onto his throat as he couldn't breath, and when he passed out, I dispersed the wind from his body.

I floated back down to the ground, and all evidence of wind ever being there was gone.

I glanced around to find a man with black hair, a straw hat, and a scar under his left eye staring at me with his jaw wide open.

"H-hi? Can I help you sir?"

"JOIN MY CREW!!!!"

"Uh? Who are you?"

"Shishishi!! I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I'm captain of the straw hat pirates crew."

My eyes opened a little bit, "Oh, I've heard about you! Are you sure you need me?"

"YES!!!"

I giggled at his enthusiasm, "Well, I guess there's really nothing here for me. I'm y/n l/n by the way."

"Nice to meet you! How about you pack up your stuff!"

I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly, "I don't have anything to pack up."

"Then let's go!!" He grabbed my hand in his and ran with me to the ship.

Time skip to ship-

I met a green haired swordsman, a reindeer doctor, a lying sharpshooter, an archeologist, a navigator, a singing skeleton, and a cyborg that really really likes cola.

I sighed sitting on the grassy deck, feeling empty inside.

"Guys, lunch is ready!!"

The voice sounded familiar, I sat up and saw blonde hair, somebody I hadn't met yet.

"MEATTTTTT!!!! MOVE OUTTA THE WAY, SANJI!!" Luffy almost mowed down the other crew members trying to enter the kitchen.

Sanji? I thought heard that name before.... wait... I DID.

My eyes filled with water, "SANJJIIII KUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He turned to me and his eyes snapped wide open, "Y/NNNNNN!!!?????"

I tackled him in a big hug that sent us both rolling over each other, until we stopped and I sat up in his lap as he propped us up on his elbow.

I cupped his face, "I thought I'd never see you again!!! I missed you so much!!!" Tears slipped down my cheeks as I hugged him as if he'd disappear.

He hugged me back, "It's gonna be alright, don't cry y/n chan."

I tightened my grip on him, and he pushed me back,

"Y/n, you have a cut on your face, let me fix it..." his thumb brushed my chin, tilting my head up a little.

He analyzed me closely, until I felt his lips press against mine sweetly and then pull away.

My face became deep red.

He grinned, "All better!"