!Bully Eustass Kidd x !Bullied !Depresses Reader- Lemonnnnnnnn!!!!!

I pressed my lips firmly on his as he returned the favor, we fell back on the bed, and moved roughly together. Our tongues danced together, and I pulled gently on his hair. He smirked and tugged at the hem of my dress, I helped him take it off as his hot caloused hands slid up my sides to my bra.

He flipped us over so he was on top, and planted a bunch of kisses all over my neck finding my sweet spot making me moan softly. He sucked hard on it, licking and nipping at it. Releasing his grip on me, he began to kiss down my collar bone to my cleavage, where I arched my back up to help him unclip my bra.

He threw the clothing somewhere in the room, and began playing with one nipple in his mouth while massaging the other in his other hand. Sighing in contentment, I ran my fingers through his messy hair as he switched giving the other one the same treatment.

Then coming back up and kissing my lips again, a muffled moan escaped my mouth as his right hand rubbed on my wet heat through the underwear. He broke our session, and trailed kisses down my body to my panty line. He pulled them down slowly, throwing them on the ground with my lonely bra. He gripped my thighs close to my womanhood and massaged teasingly. My breathing quickened. Kissing up my thighs, he got to the center, and opened his mouth, covering my womanhood, and sucked while licking over my wet slit.

I mewled, and he continued the assault, sucking hard, pushing his tongue in and out. Then he released me, and looked at my panting form triumphantly. "Serves you right."

"That's what you think"

I growled, and flipped us over. I nibbled his lip, and pulled his shirt over his head, stratling him. I felt his abs while kissing and sucking in certain parts of his neck. He groaned at a certain spot making me smile. I gave him the same treatment he gave me, biting, sucking, and nibbling the same spot.

Tracing my tongue down to his toned groin, I ground against him, making us both moan softly. Unzipped his pants, and latched onto his undies as well, pulling them down together. I watched him relax finally being free. I grinned evilly, and gently grabbed it in my hand, squeezing it a little, making him whimper. I licked and traced the tip with my tongue, and blew on it with cold air, making him shudder. I took the tip in my mouth, and sucked hard, licking it. He groaned deeply, and I took all of him. I bobbed up and down, sucking harder as I came up, and dragged my teeth on it gently. What didn't fit was pumped with my hand. I released and he hissed.

He flipped us back over, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, rubbing my wet heat against his length. He pushed into me. Our hips met and we threw our heads back moaning. He pulled out and slammed back in, more sounds of pleasure filling the room. He hit my g spot each time, making me bubble with pure ecstasy. He flipped my onto my stomach, throwing one of my legs over his shoulder, and pushed in and out of me hard. We groaned deeply.

He flipped me back over, and I pushed him onto his back, and bounced on him as he moved his hips in sync with mine. "I-I'm close..."

"Me t-too." He stuttered.

He pinned me down on the bed, and pulled all the way out, slamming back in deeper than ever before. My eyes rolled back in my head. He slammed in and out over and over again and I came, tightening around his pulsing member. The bed screeched with the movement, and his hot seed soon after filled me. And he collapsed on top of me as we panted together.

The sun had gone down, and he pulled the blanket over us. "I love you so much, y/n."

"I love you too."

His arms encircled me, and we slowly drifted off to sleep.