!Bully Eustass Kid x !Bullied !Depressed Reader- "Lies can't cover the truth"

I hope you enjoy, this was requested. I had to do some research on kid's past, but anything for my lovies!!! Lemme know if you want a 2nd part, lemon or something else. Also, I'm taking requests anytime, now that I can begin writing stories again. Finally out of school for the summer!!! I hope you like the story!!! ❤❤❤~ Author chan.

Your pov:
All I have known was being beaten down everyday of my life, scars covering my body from my own doing, and even deeper cuts on my heart beyond repaire. I've given up trying to stand up again, only to be thrown back down. It has lead me into a darkness for the rest of my life that I chose to reside in, and stay out of everybody's way. I tend to remain in my room a lot, I was never very fond of talking to others or having social affairs.

My family was always very poor, and kids used to make fun of me and beat me up each day because of how I looked. This made me hate myself. Why was I here, why did I deserve THIS? Every time somebody said something to me, I cut my body to represent each terrible thing about me that was said. I did this because it hurt, and I wanted it to hurt more and more, because that was the only way I could get through it. And now there's no going back, and I'll drag myself with all of the burdens present on my form where ever I go.

It was time for lunch, and I had to eat just a little something, to stay alive. With my heart weighing down my empty soul, I trudged out of my room to the kitchen. Sitting down in the kitchen with my f/drink and f/food, I poked at it mindlessly, then began to stare off into space.

I felt somebody particularly large and heavy sit down on the opposite side of the bench, and peered out of the corner of my eye at the biggest bully in the crew, Eustass kid. I rolled my eyes sighing, and turned my head slightly away from him to avoid his attention on me.

"Well, if it isn't the scar herself, alone in the corner."

"Shut up Eust-ASSHOLE, I'm too busy to listen to the shit pour out of your mouth today."

He chuckled darkly and slurred his words together, "Come on, I KNOW you like it."

I whispered harshly, "I thought I told you to fuck off you red haired bitch."

"Heh heh heh, I will fuck off, with you."

I blushed deeply, and some blood came out of my nose, "Y-you stop that r-right now!!"

"Or WHAT? You know that I have power over you. Besides, this is the most attention a man has ever given you, or as much as you'll ever get."

I spun my head around in his direction and yelled at him, "I bet you enjoy hurting other people's feelings even though your as beaten up as they are deep down, and it's just to make yourself feel better. But guess what, trying to make yourself look bigger actually makes you look like a little piss ant. And by the way, if you really liked me or anybody, that's definitely not how to get them to like you back. Stop trying to lie to cover up the truth, because I know you only act like that because of your past, just like me. Now that everybody is paying attention to us, I hope you can explain yourself, because they don't know what the fuck just happened, but all they must know is that you just acted like the biggest damn asshole they've ever seen. I hope you have fun with that and have a great fucking day, you careless bastard!"

I ran out of the room crying, only to be stopped by Bepo, who picked me up to my dismay, and carried me to law's office so that I didn't hurt myself. I eventually gave up struggling to get free, and hugged him tightly, soaking his soft fur with my tears. "Sorry...." Bepo apologized.

"*Sniffle* No Bepo, it's not your fault. It's ok, I'm used to it. And thank you for helping me out of there. I needed a hug."

"No problem."