Part 2/2 !Cheater Sanji x Reader- "A Woman's Secret"

REQUESTED: mrsfullbuster00

Your pov-

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" My voice cracked as I called out.

"It's Chopper, I'm coming in."

I didn't reply and stared at the puddle of tears accumulating on the floor from where I sat on the edge of the bed.

I heard the door close and lock. The sound of Choppers hooves hitting the floor grew louder as he neared my slumped form.

He came into my view, and looked up at my wet puffy eyes staring off in thought.

He held up his arms for me to pick him up, so I did, and set him down in my lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled into  me as I cried and held him.

"Please stop crying, y/n. Tell me what happened with Sanji."

I chocked on my sobs, "I wanted to talk to him, but he said he was busy. I bet he wouldn't have been busy if it was yessica."

There was a slight pause, until he replied.

"I dunno, y/n. That's not like Sanji.  He would have spoken with you, especially since he's your boyfriend. He's never too busy for even Zoro. There's something wrong with Yessica. She did something to make Sanji act that way."

I sniffled, "How do we know for sure? He could just love her now instead of me."

"No, that's not true! She's just a hoe! It's true, I saw her humping the railing!!"

I pulled away from chopper and gave him a questioning look, "She's that thirsty? Then why didn't she attack Zoro or Luffy? They're always shirtless and Luffy can be noticed from a mile away, while Zoro always works out."

"Yeah, seeing she's so thirsty she should drink some bleach. I guess she stereotyped Sanji to have a thing for all women, like before you date him. So she probably targeted him instead."

I giggled, "Yeah, that makes sense. So what are we gonna do to prove that she did something to him?"

"He never passes up a fight with Zoro. If he doesn't want to fight when Zoro insults or hits him, then Yessica is the culprit for Sanji's actions."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sat in the kitchen eating dinner, and I watched as Sanji treated the other women including myself like the guys, except for Yessica.

I held back my emotions, and Zoro noticed my pained expression as I tolerated more rude behavior from Sanji.

Sanji spun over to Yessica with her dinner in his hands, and hearts in his eyes. He was acting like he did before we dated.

"~~Here you are, my beautiful Yessica-chwaannnn!!!!~~"

Franky made a fake gagging sound, "That is SUPER uncool, dude!"

"Huh? What did you say to me, kool-aid hair?"

Zoro shot up into a standing position and slammed his hands on the table, drawing everyone's attention to him.

With the most serious expression, Zoro yelled, "HE SAID YOU'RE A MAN WHORE, YOU TWO TIMING TWAT WAFFLE!!!"

Everyone was silent and looked back and forth between Sanji's and Zoro's intense stare, but nobody moved.

Sanji shrugged and turned back to the kitchen, going to wash the dishes.

We all stared in awe that he didn't fight or respond to Zoro. "NANIIII!!!??????"