Law x !swordsman !engineer reader- "Heart of Gold, Sword of Steel."

Your pov
We were underwater on the polar tang. It was pretty cold since we were headed toward the nearest island, which happened to be a winter island, to get supplies. I was freezing, so I stayed in my boiler room where I could build new things. Today, i chose to make myself a new katana.

My father was an engineer so I learned how to craft different things from him, and picked up other tips on my journey to follow my dreams. I always wanted to be a female swordsman. It was like an art to me, and something I loved, so I'd pursued learning and training to be a female swordsman since I was little.

Later, I left home when the heart pirates came to my island, so I could become a part of the crew and carry out my dream to be the best female swordsman in the world.

I put a strip of steel into the fire, and set it on my anvil, hitting it with my iron hammer to make it flat and precise. I began molding it into the right shape to come up into a fine point that could cleanly cut anything. I smiled once I was done with it, and gave it a nice handle with a good grip and handcrafted flower design. I sheathed it, and smiled at the new weapon I'd made for myself.

I began to clean up, but my hand slipped and a piece of jagged scrap metal cut deep enough into my forearm that I needed stitches. I blushed at the thought of law. But I still remained with my serious face, and covered it with my other hand to have blood seep from between my fingers.

I rushed out the door to get to law's office. I bumped into Bepo, and he apologized. He looked down at my arm and was taken aback, "What happened?"

"I accidentally cut myself, can you quickly get me to law?"

"Ok."

He picked me up and carried me to law's office, "Sorry," Bepo apologized again.

"No need to apologize, you're fine Bepo. Plus, you helped me. Thank you."

"No problem," he blushed opening the door and standing me up in law's office.

Law turned toward us sitting in his chair, "Nice to see you y/n-ya, what brings you here?"

"I cut myself."

He peered down at my arm, "Oh, I can see that. Sit down y/n-ya. Also, you're good to go Bepo."

"Sorry!" He ran away making me giggle.

I sat down on the bed, and waited while law got his supplies out.

He held my hand, gripping mine, and gently stretched my arm out to look at the cut.

"How did you do this?"

"I was cleaning but my hand slipped and I cut my arm on scrap metal."

"That sounds like fun, but nothing you can't handle." He smiled.

I blushed and hoped he didn't see, but he couldn't miss it.

He chuckled, "I'm going to disinfect it now, ok?"

I hissed a little while he applied his homemade disinfectant. He threw away the bloodied cotton swab, and grabbed some pink surgical thread, and a needle.

I stared at the pink thread.

"I know how much you love pink, y/n." He teased.

"Yeah, it's my favorite color!" I said in a fake naisley voice.

He chuckled, "Well it's all I have for now."

"No big deal, I don't hate it. Besides, nobody's gonna see through the wrap."

"True," he smirked mischievously. 

It was nothing too bad since I've broken many bones before and had worse cuts.

I gently squeezed his hand while he sewed my arm shut. He finished using his special surgical not, and cut off the remaining thread with his teeth.

I closely watched him do this, and mentally cursed out the pink dusting creeping onto my face whenever I'm around him.

He wrapped my arm with water proof bandages, and they happened to be pink.

"All done y/n-ya," he announced.

I crossed my arms and pouted, "...Thanks..."

He chuckled at my sour face, "Pink was the only color bandage we had y/n-ya. Sorry..."

"Oh, yeah. Now apparently, the manly man, who's also the captain, owns COLORED bandages!!?? Fuckin pink????"

"No, we've had them for awhile, we're running low on supplies," he stated as seriously as possible.

"Alright, I mean, you didn't have to help me, but you did like always. So I'm gonna be grateful. Even though it looks like the pink panther gave me skin cancer, or shit all over me, I'll be fine!"

"Well, doctors orders are to keep it clean, try not to hurt it, and to see me regularly to change the bandages for you," Law finished.

"Wait, wtf kinda doctor doesn't give their patients a lollipop?" I gave him the bitch where look.

"I have something better than a lollipop," he grinned with an evil glint in his silver eyes, and creeped up behind me surrounded by a dark aura.

"What?" I squeaked out in apprehension.

He grabbed my hand, and dragged me out of the room. "Law, where are you taking me?" I questioned curiously.

"To show you something better than a lollipop, y/n-ya."

My face turned beet red, my head full of thoughts I shouldn't have been thinking. We stood outside a set of doors, with my back to it and Law in front of me.

"You have to close your eyes, y/n-ya. Or the surprise will be ruined," Law gazed into my e/c orbs.

"Alright, I'll close my eyes, I trust you."

That was all he needed to hear, and he put me over his shoulder while I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Room," was the only thing I heard next, and we teleported into the room that was behind me.

Law set me down in a chair near by him and told me to keep my eyes closed, while he received my treat.

I waited patiently, and felt hot breath tickle my neck when he whispered into my right ear, "You can look now."

I opened my e/c spheres, and found a popsicle. He also had one of his own. If anyone knows me, they know I LOVE popsicles. (Sorry if you don't actually like popsicles, you can change the word to what you want when you read it if you'd like.)

A big smile came across my usual stoic face, and I grabbed the popsicle and set it on the counter.

I jumped into his arms, and squeezed him tightly standing on my tiptoes to reach his height.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" I blurted out as fast as possible.

His hearty laugh resounded throughout his chest that pressed against mine. "No problem!! But that's not it, that was because I gave you pink thread and bandages."

"W-what??" I stuttered blankly.

"This."

His lips met mine, and I was shocked, but soon kissed back. My arms wrapped around his neck, and his attached to my waist. He picked me up and spun me around, and we parted when he set me down.

We both blushed furiously, and he started, "I love you, y/n-ya. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!! I love you too, Law! Also, aren't you gonna have your popsicle?"

He chuckled, "No..."

"But, why? I thought one was for you, and they were also one of your favorite things."

"Well, you found me didn't you? You're one of my favorite things. So you can have both popsicles."

I kissed his cheek, and grabbed both off of the counter as we walked outside together, and watched the sunset.