Ace x Reader- "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" p.2

Your pov:

I woke up and stretched out yawning. I searched the room for the shirtless boy, but found nothing.

I looked for a bathroom, and found one right around the corner.

I went in, and locked the door.

I got undressed, and turned on the shower. When it was warm enough, I got in, and quickly cleaned up.

When I got out after shutting off the water, I dried off with a clean towel, and brushed my hair.

I tied up my locks in a pony tail/left my hair down to air dry, and put my clothes back on.

I padded down stairs. The smell of eggs and bacon filled my lungs, and I found Ace sitting down eating breakfast.

He grinned ear to ear when he noticed me.

He got up, "Good morning! Go have a seat, I have your breakfast too."

I grinned back, "Oh, you didn't have to, thank you! And good morning to you too."

He set my plate of f/breakfast in front of me, and sat down next to me to continue eating.

He spoke through a half full mouth, "So, what are you gonna teach me today, y/n?"

"....Do you know how to dance?"

"No. What's dancing?"

I smiled, "It's fun!! I'll show you!"

"Ok!"

We finished eating breakfast, and he set the plates in the sink to clean later.

I squeaked as he grabbed my hand and ran with me into the forest.

He only laughed, and continued pulling me along.

We stopped in the middle of the forest, at the top of a hill.

He let go of my hand.

"Ok. So, you have to move with me. So if I step back, you take a step forward, and vice versa."

He nodded his head a bit nervously.

I gently grabbed his wrists, and looked into his hazel eyes, "I'm gonna guide your hands, ok?"

"A-alright..."

I placed his right hand on my left hip, and put my left hand on his right shoulder. My right hand clasped his left hand, and I moved in closer to tighten the form.

He blushed at the sudden closeness of our faces, but still payed attention.

"Good, now follow my lead."

I stepped back, and he stepped forward. He stepped back and I stepped forward.

After he got the hang of it surprisingly quickly, his other hand stopped holding mine, and his arms coiled around my waist.

I gasped as he picked me up and spun me around. My body pressed against his bare torso. My arms held onto his neck, and the clouds and trees appeared to drag out as the world rotated around us.

His laughter was contagious, as I began to laugh with him. He set me back down slowly, and my bare feet touched the soft grass.

The sweet perfume of the grass and the sound of our heavy breathing mixing together invaded my senses. He gave me a big grin, making my heart feel as if it would stop as a feeling in the pit of my stomach burned, but in a good way that drove me crazy.

He tackled me to the ground, and we rolled over each other down the hill. When we got to the bottom, he rolled off of me, and we panted.

Ace's pov:

I turned my head to find a f/c small flower right next to me.

I smiled to myself, and picked it. I stood up, and bowed holding my hand out for y/n.

"M'lady" I smirked hiding the flower behind my back with the other hand.

She giggled, "Why thank you! Aren't you a gentleman."

She took my hand, and I pulled her up.

"Close your eyes, I've got a surprise for you."

She quirked an eyebrow, but listened.

I grinned, presenting the flower to her.

"You can open your eyes now! "

I saw her cheeks eminated with pink, and she smiled.

"Thank you! It's so pretty and smells good!"

I placed it in her hair. "I'm glad you like it!"

"You didn't have to, but why did you?"

"It reminded me of you!"

Her face steamed red, and she stood on her tip toes hugging me tightly, her arms around my neck.

I embraced her back, and felt my heart lurch, and my gut sting with a new feeling that I didn't know.

She pulled back, and grabbed my hand, as we walked back home for the night.