Brook x !Spoopy (cute and spooky, 😂😁) Reader Fluf- "SPOOKS!!!"

Your pov:
It was Halloween, and you decided to dress up as a belly dancing sugar skeleton. You had Franky paint your body and face with special glow in the dark paints for bones and black where parts of your body would be absent. He painted little blush marks on your cheeks and made your bones sapphire and purple.

"All done y/n!"

"Thanks so much Franky-kunnn!!!" I jumped down from his work table and gave him a big hug making him stagger back a little.

He chuckled and returned the hug. "No problem. Let's go to the party now, ok?"

"Yeah, let's go!!" I grabbed his giant hand in mine and dragged him up to the deck, where the crew was dressed up to look spooky, and brook just looked like that anyway.

The roof had little lights and lanterns hung up along with other spooky decorations, and I was filled with awe and joy at the scenery.

"YYYYY/NNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! GUM GUM ROCKET!!!!"

"Wha...AAHHHH!!!"

Luffy and I were nose to nose, he'd landed on top of me  "Shishishi! You look so cool y/n!!!! Just like brook!!!"

He coiled his arms around me a bunch of times, and I sat up in his lap, hugging him back. "Hey Luffy-kun!! You can come with me, I was going to see Brook." I kissed his forehead, and started to get up but he pulled me back down.

"No, I don't wanna! I wanna stay with you." He held me tighter.

"Luffy, do I have to call Brook or Sanji to get me?"

"No, you gotta stay, Captain's orders!"

"BROOK-SAAAA-------mmphh?!?"

Luffy pressed his lips on mine making my face turn bright red.

Brook showed up"Yes y/n-chan?? Wh-whhaaatttt!!????"

I pushed away from him and began to laugh loudly at him, he was like my little brother, as I grew up with him, Sabo, and Ace. He always did this when he didn't want me to go, even though he doesn't necessarily know what a kiss means.

"You little bugger, I'll get back to playing with you later. You're too silly. Hey Brook-san!!!!"

"......" Brook stared at me blankly.

"B-brook??"

"Y-you're a skeleton too!? Can I see your panties!!!???"

Luffy finally let go and linked arms with ussopp and chopper as they danced singing that it was halloween.

"I'm afraid you can't, you don't have eyeballs to see them with!!"

"Yohohoho!! SKULL JOKE!!!!" He chuckled and I giggled at him.

"Y/n, y/n, y/nnnnnn!!! Come play with us!!!!!!"

"Kay luffy!! Hey, brook san?? Do you wanna come play hide and seek with Luffy, ussopp, chopper, and I?"

"Sure y/n!" He held out his arm for me to hold, and I took it as he walked with me to the rambunctious group.

"Always a gentleman," I giggled.

We stopped in front of them, and Luffy started, "Alright, WHO'S COUNTING!!??"

"I will," Brook stated with a smile.

He turned around covering his eye sockets and began counting to 20.

"Come on y/n!!!" Luffy pulled me across the deck into the library, as we his behind the couch.

Luffy chuckled and I covered his mouth to silence him when I heard the door to the library open.

Footsteps echoed throughout the room, as Brook got closer to the couch. Luffy still wasn't relaxed and kept shuffling around on the floor with me, and in my attempts to keep his mouth covered, we both fell over, and I landed on top of him with a big thud. I felt a rush of air lift my skirt up.

I stayed like that and made a pained expression in fear that our place had been discovered. I turned around ever so slowly, to find my skirt still lifted up, and a skeleton staring blankly at my panties with a rigid body.

He put his bony finger up to his chin, and then concluded, "Yes, thank you for the insight of your panties y/n-chan."

Luffy knew what was coming next, and he slowly wrapped his arms tightly around me as I screamed, "BROOK-SAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

The blonde haired cook cruised in to find out why 'his princess' was screaming. "~~Y/n-swwannn, what seems to be the problem??~~"
He moved closer so he stood next to Brook, and looked down, "PANTIESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he love tornadoed but slipped on the puddle of blood from his massive nose bleed, and passed out.

I was still struggling, and finally broke free, and began to chase after Brook. I lunged at him. *BONK*

"YOUCH!!!"

I sat on top of him, "Serves you right!"

"How is this even possible? My skin is burning, and I don't even have any!!"

"Yohohoho!!! SKULL JOKE!!!!"