K.

Shortly after I started the car, Jay got in the driver's seat and Kiseok opened my door. "Get in the back." He demanded "GEt In tHe BaCK." I mocked him. Kiseok groaned and got in the back with Hyukwoo and Minsik. 
"Where is Seonghwa oppa?" I asked, wondering why Minsik was here instead of Jay's closest friend. "Why? Do you miss him?" Minsik teased me. "Keep it up. I will take a pair of pliers to that God awful grill." I said seriously as Jay pulled out of the driveway. "He is already at school, planning a way to get us out of class for the day." "You are aware that truancy is against the law, right?" I reminded my brother. "Eh, it'll be fine." Jay insisted.
My phone began violently vibrating.

Text Message from Seonghwa.

Is Jay driving rn?

Is he?

Heeji.

Quit ignoring me.

I need to know. 

Loser.

H

E

E

J

I

Yes he is driving.

Calm down.

Tell him to meet me at the front office for the morning announcements.

K

Do not K me.

I will K-O you.

Lol, O-K

"Who are you texting? Is it Byungyoon?" Jay asked me, trying to take my phone. "It's Seunghwa. He said to meet him at the front office. Geez. Byungyoon has a girlfriend too so chill out."
We got to school and Jay immediately ran to the front office, hollering about 'Gray Ground'.
"Are you gonna come to the studio with us this afternoon?" Hyukwoo asked me. "I'll pass." I said politely. I could still hear Jay yelling and making an ass out of himself. "Jay is really excited for today because he's so sure that you're gonna come today." Kiseok said standing on the opposite side of me. "He's such a headass." I said quietly. 
I shook my head, questioning why I had to be related to Jay on the way to class.
I walked to my classroom and went to my seat in the very back corner. I sat in my seat, avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room with me...Not like any of them noticed.
"Heeji!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. "Yes Hyunjung Unnie?" I said happily. "Why are you here when you could be up front with Jay and Seunghwa?" She asked, walking towards me.
Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch as a senior was approaching me and giving me attention. "I don't know...Truancy really isn't my style..." I shrugged.
Hyunjung sat on top of my desk and laughed. "Heeji, you're a lot funnier than I give you credit for." "Thanks...I think...You know you're gonna be late to class." "Pfft, senior ditch day." She laughed. "That's later on in the year and only a thing in America...This is South Korea...We don't have turnt the fuck up schools." "Sure we do." She got up and walked to the door. "We really don't." I said as she left, leaving everyone in my class to wonder why Hyunjung was joking around with a nobody like me.
"Heeji!" I heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw two of Jay's friends from another school. I grew wide eyed. "Joonkyung? Donggab? What're ya'll doing here?" I said, getting out of my seat. "Illionare doesn't have school for the rest of the week." Donggab smiled at me sheepishly. "Jay said him and a few people where gonna skip school so we figured we'd help give everyone a lift. Come on." Joonkyung smiled at me. "Can I drive your car?" I said with hope in my voice. "Heeell no." Joonkyung laughed at me.
Joonkyung and Donggab were chill friends of Jay's from another school. They were into music too but were honestly on the same level as Jay, Kiseok and Hyukwoo.
The intercom chimed as I walked down the hall with 2 hot seniors from a different school... well one hot one...I don't wanna say Joonkyung is hot because I've never seen his eyebrows and I'm taller than him. He dresses well and has confidence so it makes up for what he lacks in height and possibly eyebrows.
"Grey." Seunghwa whispered into the intercom. "Seunghwa does the morning announcements?" Donggab seemed surprised. I nodded.
"Good morning AOMG High School! I hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday! Today is the perfect day to sign up community service hours down at the pet shelter on main St. There is a pet adoption today and they need all the help they can get. It looks great for college so get to it! Also if you wanna sign up for any upcoming art contests, please see Mrs.Lee at the end of the 500 hall. It's art season and there are plenty of scholarship opportunities there. Auditions for OAP are next Thursday. Better sign up while you can. This has been Grey Ground! Also will the following students please report to the auditorium? Park Jaebum, Jung Kiseok, Lee Seonghwa, Kwon Hyukwoo, Kim Hyunjung, Kwon Minsik and Park Heeji...That's a suspicious bunch. Grey out!"
I flinched at the sound of my name being called. "Come on Heeji. We'll walk you to the auditorium." Joonkyung attempted to grab my hand. I quickly jerked my hand away and looked at him funny.

Message from Seunghwa
GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE

Rude.

HURRY TF UP

K.

OMFG DO NOT K ME

Kiseok, give Seunghwa Oppa his
phone back.

HOW'D YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?

Seunghwa doesn't cuss at me or text in all caps
Retard.

I walked into the auditorium and sat in the very back, afraid of being noticed. Donggab sat down next to me and Joonkyung continued towards the stage where everyone else was congregating, talking about plans for this afternoon and the weekend.
"You okay Heeji?" Donggab asked me. I nodded. "You sure?" He persisted.
"Heeji!" Kiseok yelled, spotting me. "Come here!" He cheered in that low voice that drove me crazy. "Kay!" I yelled, standing up and walking towards him.
I looked and he had his jaw clenched. "I'm really about to K-O you." Kiseok bowed up at me and I slugged him in the shoulder.