trying to go home

Heeji's POV

OMG OUR FIRST WIIIIIIN!!!!
Okay I low-key cried a little bit...just a little though.

I didn't beleive anybody when they said Sweden was trash. If that was their best, of hate to see what average looked like.

We got back on the jet after everyone showered at the hotel.

We all got 1st place plaques and a small suvinere trophy. It was about the size of a coke can and was made out of plastic but it was cute so I'm not complaining.

On the plane I was on Snapchat watching everyone's stories. They were all practically of the game. You'd think it was the Fifa World Cup.

Jay boasted about me being his little sister snapping all of my highlights and various screenshots of me simply being on screen.

Kiseok called me a snack in more than 1 snap along with a ton of people I didn't even have on Snapchat until my send off.

We were all sitting on the jet in shorts and baggy t shirts, all in our phones. Me and #6 continuously quoted vines (rip) while Umji walked around playing with everyone's hair.

"Heeji, youbarent tender headed, are you?" She asked, combing her fingers through my rather long hair. I shook my head and she began brushing it softly. She then started braiding it rather quickly. She put my hair into braided pigtails and they looked so good. "Unnie, do you think you could teach me how to braid sometime?" "Only if you teach me how to pitch as fast you do." She laughed. I smiled modestly.

We finally landed and I got off the plane enthusiastically. I saw Jay, Kiseok and Seunghwa waiting for me.

"Man Heeji. You are so lucky. I wish guys that hot would pick me up from the airport." #7 laughed lightly.

"Hows it feel to be a winner?" Seunghwa yelled to me as I telling my unnies goodbye.

Kiseok and Seunghwa walked over to us and began being extra. "I have got to say, you all did such an amazing job." Seunghwa gushed. "I really have never seen such a beautiful game played by such beautiful young ladies." Everyones cheeks turned red.
"And I just have to thank you for being so kind to my wittle Heeji. You know shes like the little sister I always wanted." Seunghwa pinched my cheek. Everyone was falling for his act and there were heart eyes everywhere. "She really is amazing. Its the least we could do." Umji sounded flustered. "Wed honestly be lost without her." "Umji right?" Kiseok started talking with his accent and my pussy was low-key on fire. "You are an excellent leader and am so grateful you didn't steer Heeji wrong one time during the game. Her old captain was really bad about making shit calls." He continued. "Wah so cool." Everyone murmured. "Are You idiots done? I would like to get home and spend some quality time with my baby sister!" Jay suddenly walked up and pulled me away from Seunghwa and Kiseok.

They were acting. These guys are ridiculous.

"Come on Heeji." Jay patted me on the back and walked me to the car.

My phone immidiatly flooded with requests for their phone numbers.

"You guys are fucked up, youbknwo that?" "Okay but it's not my fault theyre all hot." Jay defended himself poorly. "Don't give any of them my number okay Heeji?" Kiseok said playing with one of my pigtails. "And Why not?" "Because I've already got eyes for someone." He shrugged. "I thought the passenger seat was your seat." I quickly changed the subject, wondering why Kiseok was in the backseat with me.

Kiseok only shrugged, continuing to play with my braid.

"Is Your nosy ass not gonna ask who I have eyes for?" "Would you actually Tell me if I asked?" "I don't know!Ask and find out!" "Who do you have eyes for." "Gah don't worry about it, you nosy little brat." He said flicking me in the face with my hair. I slugged him in the shoulder. "Okay Monkey D. Luffy. That hurt." He glared at me.