spend the night

It was late and I had school in the morning. Jessi and I finished up one last movie and began getting ready for bed.
I was already changed and in her bed while she sat in the living room to call  her mom.
I heard her bedroom door click open but it didn't shut so I sat up to look at Jessi. "Someone is here to see you." Jessi was trying to hold back a smile.
I looked at her then at the time on my phone. "At midnight?" I groaned. "I didn't invite them." Jessi moved out of the door to reveal Woojae standing in the living room with his hands behind his back. "I am so sorry for coming over so late Noona." He called out to Jessi. "Its no problem. " Jessi sighed.
I crawled out of bed and trudged into the living room. "We have school in the morning." I rubbed my eyes. I got no response but instead felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my shoulders and felt something hit my face. When Woojae finally let me go, he presented me with flowers he clearly picked out of the ground.
"Everyone likes getting flowers...right?" He said softly. I smiled at him and nodded, taking the flowers from him. "Thank you for the hug and the flowers. They're both lovely." I hugged him again. "I couldn't wait to cheer you up." Woojae slowly rubbed my back with one hand while the other clung around my neck. "I'm sorry it's so late." Woojae apologized again. "If you'd like, you can spend the night here." Jessi called out from her bedroom. "Can i really?" Woojae sounded shocked. "Yeah I've got a guest room you and Heeji can sleep in." Jessi cackled. "But I thought I was sleeping with you tonight." "You have what I'm sure is cuddlier company now." Jessi slammed her door shut. My face started burning at the thought of sharing a bed with Woojae all night. "You don't have your uniform." I said to him as he crawled under the covers of Jessi's guest bed. "Yeah I do. I'm between places a lot so I take it everywhere with me." He smiled lightly, fixing his pillow. "Oh why are you between places so much?" I asked, cautiously getting into bed with him. "Music." Woojae answered simply.
My head hit the pillow and I sighed. "It seems like everyone around me is doing music." "Haha yeah. It's pretty crazy. How many games left in your tournament?" "Eight games left...then I'll be the best high school pitcher in the world." I smiled lightly, romanticising the thought of winning.
"Who You playing next?" "Uhm... I wanna say it's England but it might be Canada." I said, grabbing my phone to look up the tournament brackets. "We play Canada next and that's in... 2 days." "Technically it's tomorrow. " Woojae laughed. "Shhh." I cringed. "Ah what are you worried about? You're like one of the best pitchers in the world." Woojae layed on his side to face me and propped his head up with his arm. "We won't know that till after the tournament." I said lightly. "Do you have practice in the morning?" "I have practice every morning, every afternoon and now 3 class periods a day." I gave him a painful smile. "Gosh that's like 6 hours of practice a day." "Mhm and we don't rest after games." "Oh God. I don't play sports but practicing after a game sounds really rough." "You have no idea." I sighed, thinking about practice in the morning. "What's it like being captain." "Haha I'm like a token captain right now. Nobody cares about the sport and our season is over so it's really just me at practice. I told everyone they can skip to do whatever if they don't wanna work out." "Why don't they just quit?" "Quitting a sport looks bad. Getting kicked out looks even worse so I'm doing all of them a favor even though I know they wouldn't do the same for me." I sighed, closing my eyes. "Do you mind if I get a little cuddly?" Woojae asked me shyly. Without much thought I said it was fine and he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my body and pull me closer to his. With hitched breathing, I drifted off.

Okay so yeah my dog sadly did pass away. We determined that she ate some rat poisoning we had in the barn and that's what made her so sick.
On a lighter note, my birthday is in a week, November 8th and I'm if I really have enough reach to do this but if like to do a Q&A for yall so just drop your questions here or in my inbox and I'll probably make another chapter answering them💗💗💗