Passport?

I walked to practice after school by myself and was pleasantly surprised that Dasom wasn't there. I was shocked to see tha Coach Lee had actually hired a personal trainer for me. Her name was Coach Kwon and she seemed fairly young to be as credible as Coach Lee said she was. "You know, Heeji, when I was in high school, I represented South Korea in a similar tournament. It wasn't the whole world though." "Were you ranked like we are?" I asked, talking with her in Coach Lee's office. "Yes, I was #4 in my division." She smiled lightly. "Woah, me too." "I'm sure that's why Coach Lee hired me to train you. I was also the pitcher for my team." "I don't know if I'm actually gonna play pitcher because the girl who ranked 2nd was also a pitcher." "Hmm, well as far as me and Coach Lee know you're South Korea's pitcher." 

My chest felt heavy after Coach Kwon said that

She worked with me individually on the field while everyone else went through the motions of everyday normal practice.

While I took a break, I looked into the stands and saw Jay waiting for me to get done. I waved and he waved back then tapped his watch. "That your boyfriend?" Coach Kwon asked me. "No ma'am. That's my older brother." I laughed. "Oops. Is it time for you to go? I kinda lost track of time." I nodded. "Well you're doing really well. We'll keep working but I'd say you're ready to kick but in this tournament." Coach Kwon smiled, patting me on the shoulder. I bowed to her then walked to the stands where Jay was waiting for me. 

"Who was that?" Jay asked me as we walked to his car. "That was my personal trainer, Coach Kwon." I said simply. "She's hot." Jay said in a rather thirsty tone. I ignored him, shaking my head. 

On the way home, I got a call from an unsaved number. "Hello?" I answered cautiously. "Hey Heeji, its Umji. I just wanted to make sure you have a passport." "Why would I need a passport?" I asked, not really thinking about what I said. "Because we're going to Sweden in 2 and a half weeks." Umji sounded a little irritated with me. "Oh! Uhm I think I do. I'll call you back when I get home okay?" "Alright. If you don't I'll be taking a few people on the team to get theirs if you wanna tag along." "Okay thank you Unnie." I hung up. "I have a passport, don't I?" "Yeah, you'll probably have to call Mom to see where it is." Jay told me. 

We got home and I put off calling mom and Umji. I looked around my room, thinking it was amongst my things and I eventually found it in my desk drawer.

I called Umji to let her know I had it and she said she looked forward to going to Sweden with me. "You oughta come to Daegu a couple times a week to train with us so we have a better team dynamic." "Sounds good. I'll talk to Coach Lee about it." "You nervous?" Umji asked me. "Not really." I lied. "I like the confidence. You're okay right? I heard about what happened after our scrimmage match." "Oh yeah. I'm alright. My eyes are still purple and swollen and my nose is still sore but that's the worst of it." "Get to feeling better kiddo. Hope to see you soon." Umji cheered. 

I'm going to Sweden in two and a half weeks. My stomach started hurting.