Heeji's playlist

Me and Jay got into a fight at the ramen shop about why he can't throw me a 'Jay Park House Party' for my birthday.
It bothered him that I wouldn't let him do something special for me and it bothered me that a bunch of people would be at our house for my birthday but wouldn't be celebrating my birthday.
"I don't want all these random people in our house on my day when they don't even care about me." I explained to my brother. "Live a little Heeji." Jay whined. I took an exaggerated breath in. "I am living!" "You're existing. Let me throw this party for you." "No Jaebum." "Okay." Jay sighed, knowing I was serious.
We all finished eating and headedpp home.
I went up to my room and crashed.
In the morning I awoke to Jay standing over me with a cupcake and a candle in it. "Happy birthday." He whispered to me. "You ready for school?" "No." I groaned, checking my phone. I had a text message from Byungyoon and an unknown number, both sent at midnight.

From Byungyoon
Happy birthday to my favorite hellion 💯🎁🎉😈🎂

From Unknown Number
Hey its Woodie. I wanted to be the first person to wish you a happy birthday so I got your number from Kiseok Hyung since the number you wrote on my hand wouldnt work🎂🎉🎁

I smiled, saving Woodie's number in my phone.
"Get dressed! We gotta go!" Jay cheered, sitting the cupcake down on my nightstand and leaving.
I got dressed, brushed my teeth, did my hair and entertained the idea of doing my makeup but decided against it.
I walked downstairs and saw Hyukwoo, Kiseok and Seunghwa eating breakfast with Jay.
"Happy Birthday Heeji!" They all cheered. I smiled and sat down next to Seunghwa. "How old are you now? 12?" Kiseok teased. "I'm 16." I said bitterly. "I got you something." Seunghwa smiled sheepishly, getting up and walking to the living room. He came back with a box wrapped in green wrapping paper.
I teared up the wrapping paper and lifted ths lid off of a small cardboard box and pulled out an Astros jersey. "You found an Astros jersey that quick?" I asked, smiling at Seunghwa. "I know some people." He laughed sheepishly. "Thanks Seunghwa Oppa." I said, hugging him tightly. "I'm giving you the front seat for your birthday." Kiseok huffed at me. "I take from you all the time though." "You have the right to the AUX cord today." Kiseok sighed.  "Oh my God! Really?!" "Do not play wack ass music and make me regret this decision."
I sat in the front seat without having to fight with Kiseok and plugged my phone into the AUX.

Call Back by Stereotype

Fuck love by XXXTentacion ft Trippie Redd

No Romance by Killy

Red Roses by Lil Skies

Chaos by Rich Chigga

Fuck What You Heard by Lil Toenail

Poppin by Rico Nasty

Let Me Eat That Kimchi by Kennyboyslay, Slavimaknae, JC Park

Betrayed by Lil Xan

"Why is there so much sound cloud rap on your phone?" Hyukwoo questioned me as we arrived at school and I turned my music off. "Its lit." I shrugged. "What was with that kimchi song?" Seunghwa asked me. I only laughed, unable to explain why such a cringy song was on my playlist. "Lil Toenail?" Kiseok cringed intensely. "I dont know if its a joke or if he's actually serious but its lit." I defended myself.  "I'm a poppin ass bitch. Let me remind 'ja." Jay hummed.