Snaps with Woodie

We had just pulled into the driveway of my house and it was late. I looked and see that Seunghwa and Kiseok didn't have a ride home.
"Do y'all ever go home?" I asked in a tired tone. "We've got work to do okay?" Kiseok snapped at me. "Is that okay your majesty?" Seunghwa asked me sarcastically. "No it's not." I said bluntly.
"I really figured Hyukwoo would be here by now." Jay said absently. "Hes probably still out with his girlfriend." Seunghwa shrugged. "Wait what? When did Hyukwoo get a girlfriend?" I wasnt shocked that he had a girlfriend but I couldnt beleive that nobody told me. "Yeah her names Hyejin." Jay shrugged.
"I guess we can start without him." Jay sighed walking into the house.
"What're y'all working on?" I asked curiously, following behind Kiseok.
Kiseok quickly threw his head back in annoyance and groaned at me. "Why are you so nosy?" He smacked his lips at me.
"Why're You so hot?" I thought to myself. "Why're you so mean to me?" I hit Kiseok on the arm lightly.
"Because youre cute and he doesnt know how to express his emotions properly." Seunghwa laughed lightly, low-key exposing his best friend.
"Is that true?" I asked Kiseok quizically. "Nosy brat." Kiseok rolled his eyes, walking off.
"Heeji, whens your next game?" Jay asked me, ignoring Seunghwa and Kiseok. "In six days." "Really? That soon?" I nodded. "South Korea vs China." "Y'all going or staying?" "Staying. We're playing in Daegu." "They any good?" "Better than Sweden." I laughed. "Theyre Okay but everyone said theyre nothing to worry about." "What song are you gonna use as the intro this time?" "I dunno. Any reccomendations?" "Oooh you know what song they should use this time?" Seunghwa asked Jay. Jay lifted an eyebrow. "Taekwondo." Seunghwa sounded excited. "That would be pretty lit." Kiseok agreed. "I haven't heard this one yet." "I actually produced it so I have it right here." Seunghwa proceeded to play it for me and the shit was lit. "Send that to me." I smiled.

They all retreated to the studio and I ran up to my room to try and get some sleep.
I won my 1st game today. I couldn't sleep with the thought of today swirling around in my head.
I was scrolling through my phone, randomly liking pictures on Instagram when I got a Snapchat from Woodie.
He sent me a rather nice selfie with a caption reading "stop liking my pics on IG and go to sleep"
I decided to message him back and wanted to send an equally drool worthy selfie.
After about 10 attempts I decided I was ugly and left him on open.

👻👻👻
WoodieGochild

I didn't mean it when I said go to sleep lol
I just wanted to talk to you

Lol I did too but I'm ugly

Bitch where?😂😂

Under all my makeup😂😂

Again
Bitch where?
If youre ugly, Jay Hyung is gay

I dunno
Him and Seunghwa Oppa have an interesting relationship...

😂😂😂
Lmfaooooo

Whatcha doin Woojae?

Better put an Oppa on that😡😡

Oh yeah?
Or what?

I dunno call my name without saying Oppa and find out😬😬

Woo
Jae
Ah
😛😛😛

Youre gonna have to get over here rn
I'm punishing you

😂😂😂
Stfu

Jk I'm not that aggressive

Im wheezinh
😂😂😂

You did Really good today btw
🐐💯🔥📣⚾👏👌👍

Thanks Woodie😊😊

**Oppa

***Woodie-ah

😂😂😂
I got a question
Its kind of embarrassing

Whats up

Can you give me #4's phone number?
I saw her playing today and she was thiccc

I am fucking dead. Is he being serious right now?

Sure hold on

I sent him my number and waited for him to figure it out.

😳😳😳
😓😓😓
On
Uhm
Wow okay
My bad Heeji
😅😅😅

So I'm thiccc?

I did not realize that was you
I am actually so sorry woah

Its fine
Youre dumb tho😂😂
I'm ranked 4th in the country so I'm obviously gonna have the #4 jersey
😂😂😂

I
I
I wasn't thinking
The booty had me distracted
🍑🍑🍑

😂😂😂
What booty though?

Go look on Kiseoks story
He took a picture of you and colored everything but uour butt out
And it was honestly👌👌👌

I immidiatly went to Kiseoks story to look for it.
Sure enough. Everything blotted out except my was with a bunch of lewd emojis. "😏🍑👉👌💦"

Oh my god. I actually hate him.

He referred to you a lot as 'his' today also

Man wtf
He needs Jesus
My butt did look good tho
*starts feelin myself*

Lol good
You need to love yourself
I'm getting tired
Goodnight Heeji
Keep working hard and have sweet dreams

Goodnight Woodie
Sweet dreams to you too

Å

üthør'$ Ñötë
This actually has nothing to do with the book but y'all really need to listen to appetizer and Taekwondo by Jay Park. They're fucking fire                    🔥💯🔥💯🔥
Also banned by Josh Pan, Dumbfounded, Simon Dominic, Jay Park and G2 is fucking lit