Gender Identity and Jelly Beans

Layed up in the living room, unable to move and shoving donuts in my face, I couldn't care less about absolutely anything at the moment. All that matters is how fucking amazing these donuts taste.
"Heeji, Wanna play smash or pass with me?" Seunghwa asked me casually after Jay left the room to do whatever. I wasn't paying attention to him. I was to focused on my donuts.
"Sure." I said absently. "Captain America?" "What?" I asked, finally paying attention. "Would you smash Captain America or pass him?" "Smash duh." "Grimmjow from Bleach?" "Hmm...smash." I laughed ever so slightly.
"Kiseok?" "Why you gotta throw in people I actually know?" I was screaming internally. "Smash or pass Jung Kiseok." "You know...I can't really move on my own at the moment so remove yourself from this room." I said, refusing to answer Seunghwas question. "Okay okay okay." Seunghwa laughed, holding out his hands defensively.
"You know that dude from Big Hit Academy?" "I know about 7 dudes from Big Hit Academy." "The one with the tan skin and has his tongue out in all of his Instagram posts...the one with a really good vocal range..." I looked at Seunghwa like he was crazy. "Taehyung?" "Yeah him! Smash or pass?" "Can you half smash someone?" "What is a half smash?" "Like...I would but I wouldnt..." "Hmm...I don't get it." "Like hes hot as hell and I had to unfollow him on Instagram because every time I saw him, my pussy caught in fire but I don't think I'd actually enjoy sleeping with him." "Well okay then..." Seunghwa cringed at me.
"Hyuna?" "I would smash her to the universe." I sighed romantically. "So you do swing both ways?" "God almighty. Can't a girl just wanna bang another girl without worrying about labels?" "Heeji...this is 2k18...labels are kind of all that matter to anyone." I rolled my eyes.
"So Heeji...What are you? A cis sexual bicurious female?" "What are you Seunghwa? A cis sexual straight make with impossibly high standards?" "I'm not saying I'm gay but if given the opportunity, I would smash your brother." Seunghwa said to me in a serious tone. I cringed slightly. "Too much information?" "Way too much information." "What about smashing me?" Jay said quizically, walking back into the room without a shirt on. "Whatchu doing Seunghwa? You tryna smash or something?" Jay flexed, making me barf. "No homo or anything but yes I wanna smash." Seunghwa laughed. Jay laughed too, unable to pretend any longer. "No homo but yes I wanna smash." Jay mocked Seunghwa who was currently wheezing for air. "I hate both of you so damn much." I shook my head at them.
There was a knock at the door and Jay yelled for whoever to come in. "Heeji! Catch!" I heard Byungyoon tell loudly. I flinched immidiatly.  "Calm down. I wouldnt throw a bible at you. I'm not that extreme." "You brought me a bible?" I asked, not even bothering to look at him. "No I didn't bring you a bible." Byungyoon mocked me. "My girlfriend put together a little get well soon package for you when I told her what happened." Byungyoon handed me a box with a pretty green bow on it.  I lifted the lid off of it and there was a pair of scissors, a bag of jelly beans and some bath bombs. "Why?" I asked holding up the rather large, exaggerated, almost cartoony scissors. "She said they were for cutting negative people out of your life. She also gave you the jelly beans because I had you saved in my phone for awhile as jelly beaner." Byungyoon laughed. I laughed with him, remembering why he gave me that nickname.
I literally always had jelly beans with me and I always offered him some in the form of a drug deal because I'm extra.
"This was really sweet of her. I appreciate it." "She also thought it'd be funny to get a hollowed out bible and put the jelly beans in there but...no." Byungyoon cringed.