pep rally+lillies

So the interview and the interviewer were both cancelled.
The photo shoot went on as planned.
We all posed together in our uniforms with Coach Choi looking put for us on the other side of the camera.
"Have you all thought about forming a girl group?" The photographer joked. We all laughed. "You all really look great together. Good luck today." The photographer cheered for us. We all thanked him and reviewed our photos.
We all really liked how they turned out but #6 seemed a little unsure of herself. "I mean, if all of you think I look okay, then I guess I do..." She said softly when asked about her own pictures. "Of course you look good. What's wrong?" Everyone prodded her.
#6 was on the heavier side but she carried her weight well. She wasn't really that big of a person. I think the majority of her weight is muscle mass. I mean, when she told me she weighed 215 pounds, I didn't really believe her. Anyways it was pretty obvious that she was feeling insecure about her weight and my heart went out to her.
I pulled her off to the side and asked her about it. "Stop me if I'm overstepping but are you feeling insecure about your weight?" I asked cautiously. She nodded, looking at the floor. "Look, nobody is gonna look at those pictures and comment about your weight. People are gonna look at those pictures and say wow, that's Korea's beat outfielder in softball. What a bad bitch." "Easy for you to say." She sighed. "That's what I thought when I saw them." I shrugged. "You are beautiful okay? You are strong. You are driven. You are talented. You're the best in your posistion and anyone who doubts that or tries to cut you down is jealous of how much you're succeeding." I patted her shoulders and smiled at her. She gave me a brave smile in return and we returned to the group. Umji gave me a knowing smile and I immediately knew that she heard our conversation and was proud of me.

We walked to the locker room and waited for the pep rally to start. "When we go out there, I want big smiles, full 180 degree bows and lots of graditude!" Umji cheered. We all cheered in response.
Umji went on about how high spirited we need to be and stopped mid sentence when she looked at me as I was taking my cap off. I looked at her with wide eyes and froze. She sighed and walked over to me and undid the braids in my hair and started to fix them while continuing with her speech. "The way you sectioned off your hair was distracting me." She laughed after she was fine hyping us up. "I'm sorry. I'll work harder." I laughed with her.
Coach Choi came into the locker room holding a single star gazed lily. "Ooh that's a pretty flower coach. Lillies are my favorite." I said casually. "That must be why it's for you. A boy stopped me outside and asked me to give it to you." She smiled fondly. "A boy?" All the girls cooed and teased me. "What'd he look like?" I asked Coach Choi. "He was a little on the darker side, average height, round rimmed glasses and excessively ripped jeans." Coach Choi described him to her and as soon as she said round glasses I knew who it was. "Woojae." I whispered, smiling fondly to myself. "Whoa who's Woojae?" #9 teased me, hearing my whisper. My cheeks turned red. "A guy I like." I said shyly, finally admitting my feeling out loud. "Awe, I think he likes you too." Umji smiled at me.
The pep rally had started and Daegu's gym was full of screaming people, all so excited for our game today.
We walked to the center of the floor and bowed a full 180 degrees to everyone then Umji grabbed a mic to tell everyone how grateful we are for their support.
As she was talking, I looked around, hopfull I'd see Jay or anybody from home, preferably Woojae. I had the lily coach Choi gave me, tucked into my uniform pocket so that it was showing.
I couldn't spot any familiar faces in the crowd and that was mildly disheartening.
Then I noticed someone holding a banner with my name on it but they were covering their face with it. I could see excessively ripped jeans though and my heart fluttered.

Yo okay nobody is asking for this and I've actually done this another book of mine but that was 2 years ago and I feel like being a little self centered and vain so I'm gonna do a face reveal AAAAAHHHHH
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.