Mind Games

"Calm down Heeji. I was only kidding... Unless you wanna lay on my chest, then I was serious." "I want you out of my spot." "Senority rules." "We dont go to school together. That rule is irrelevant." "Respect your elders." "Sure thing pops." "Honestly I prefer daddy but whatever floats your boat." "I would laugh but I feel like you're not kidding about having a daddy kink. I'm honestly shook." Donggab laughed at me. "Are you gonna get out of my seat or do I need to fight you?" I sucked on my teeth, growing irritated.
"Okay I'll move." Donggab finally gave in and moved to the other couch. I plopped into my spot and got comfortable.
"Do tell me Heeji...who are you fancying at the moment?" Donggab asked me abbrubtly. "What?" I was caught off guard. "You know...Do you have a crush on anybody?" "No." I lied. "Dont lie to me." "Mind your own business." "Tell me." "No." "Can I guess?" "If you really want to... Knock yourself out." "Let me think for a minute." Donggab rubbed his chin. "Isnt your gotee out of dress code at your school?" "Isn't Minsik's grill out of dress code?" "Touché." "I know its not Joonkyung because you're taller than him...I don't think its Hyukwoo..." "What makes you think its not Hyukwoo? He's a nice guy." "You tend to gravitate towards him whenever we're all hanging out and I remember that time you told me you had a crush on Minsik and you went out your way to avoid him." Donggab giggled. "That was a very dark time in my life." I said sternly, remembering when I found grills attractive.  "I'm sure it's not me." "Why're you doubting yourself like that?" "Don't play mind games with me Heeji." "It can't be Hyunjung." "How do you nmknow I don't swing both ways?" "Do you?" Donggab looked at me suspiciously. "No, I'm right handed... I'm not ambidextrous." Donggab snorted at my joke. "That really only leaves Kiseok and I feel like the two of you have a lot of sexual tension between the both of you." "Sexual tension?" I really hope Donggab is just joking around with me. "Yeah, I think the two of your are mean to eachither because both of you just wanna smash but neither of you wanna make the first move so it aggrivates you." Donggab explained. "No." I said. "Exactly." I thought to myself. "Well then I don't know who it could be...unless its someone from HiLite or Brand New..." I shrugged. "I don't really know anybody from HiLite or Brand New." "Do you think any of them are cute?" I thought about it. "Eh, not really." "What about the guys who dropped out of HiLite? Your brother hangs out with them from time to time." "I love how you just assume that the person I hsve a crush on is someone Jay hangs out with." Donggab looked at me funny. "So its not someone we hang out with?" "I never said it wasn't." I smirked. "I'm gonna need these mind games to cease." "I never said if you were wrong or not with all the names you already guessed." "Just tell me if I was right about the sexual tension between you and Kiseok." "I don't think I will." "Does that mean I'm right?" "I dont know. Does it?" I asked quizically. Donggab growled at me in frustration.
Me and Donggab sat around, waiting for Jay in silence after he gave up on trying to figure out who I liked.
The door suddenly slammed open and Kiseok stomped into the living room and sat down on my legs. "What's wrong with you?" Donggab laughed at Kiseok. "Jay made me walk all the way here just to make sure the two of you weren't doing anything you're not supposed to do and my legs hurt." He pouted like a baby. "Well so do mine. Get off!" I yelled hitting his thigh. "Is that how you talk to your seniors?" Kiseok scolded me. "Kiseok Oppa, can you please get off of my legs. You're squishing them." Kiseok stood up, smirked at me then sat back down on my legs. "Kiseok Oppa, please!" I yelled out in agony. "Heeji, dont tell like that." Kiseok said softly. "You might arouse me." He said in a rather rough tone.
My face flushed immidiatly and Donggab laughed at me. "Heeji, youre so adorable." Donggab smiled lightly. "Hardy har har."I said in a salty tone, fanning myself, trying to cool off and return to my original pigment.

Text from Jay
Did Kiseok make it to the house?

Yes...hes acting like a little baby

Is he behaving?

Sure

Are you and Donggab behaving?

No Jay. He is currently deflowering me.

Don't play with me like that
Ill be home in like 20 minutes.

I stood up to grab a blanket and Kiseok grabbed my wrist. "Cover for us Donggab." "Haha okay." Donggab nodded and I was dragged upstairs by Kiseok.
He threw me into Jay's room and I was internally screaming.
He locked the door and turned around with a smirk on his face. "I wanna play truth or dare." He stated in that low voice I've been going on and on about. "Okay...I'll go first. Truth or dare?" "Dare." Kiseok said confidently, laying down on Jay's bed in a rather seductive manner. "I dare you to quit playing these mind games with and just tell me if you like me or not." "That sounds more a truth to me...give me a real dare." Kiseok tsked.  "Just tell me. I'm tired of turning other guys down just because I have an aching suspicion that you might kinda sorta have a thing for me." I griped, honestly full of shit and just wanting him to spill the beans.
Kiseok looked at me with a serious expression then just laughed. "What other guys Heeji?" He actually slapped his knee while laughing at me. "Just answer the question."I said sternly. "I mean...I think youre really cute and I love spending time with you and all but..."Kiseok looked rather serious...like legitamitly serious. "But I'm a fuck boy...a serious fuck boy. I have to many options and dont know how to turn a girl down. I wouldn't wanna risk breaking your heart." Kiseok patted my head. "Thank you. That's all I wanted. Now I can stop stressing out about you." I smiled at Kiseok and walked put if my brothers bedroom. "Hey, I'm not done! Truth or dare!" Kiseok yelled to me as I was halfway down the hall way. "Dare." I smirked at him, at the top of the staircase.