Heeji the Celebrity

I awoke in the soft and gentle clutches of Woojae. My face immediately became hot and I squirmed ever so lightly, trying not to wake him but trying get away from him. "Good morning Heeji." He yawned, letting go of me and stretching. "Good morning Woojae. Did you sleep well?" He smiled at me and nodded, stretching his arms out. "What about you?" He asked me, throwing his legs off the bed and standing to stretch again. "I slept okay." I said quietly. "You know you talk in your sleep?" Woojae said to me. My eyes grew wide as all the embarrassing things I could possible say in my sleep started running through my mind. "Its mostly softball talk so I don't quite get it but it was a lot." "I suppose the sport is driving me to madness." "Well we can't have that. You gotta quit." "Oh I'd rather go crazy than quit softball." I look up to see Woojae undressing. I quickly jerked my head away and gathered my practice uniform to change in the bathroom. "You can have the room to change since I'm done. You wanna grab breakfast?" Woojae asked me from the doorway of Jessi's guest bedroom. "Uhm sure. That sounds good." Woojae walked out and shut the door behind him and I got changed. I went to the bathroom, changed into my practice sweats, brushed my teeth and attempted to braid my hair before giving up and just throwing it into a massive messy bun.
"Have fun at school babies!" Jessi yelled to us as we were leaving. "Yes ma'am! You too!" We yelled back.
Me and Woojae stopped at a donut shop for breakfast.
While Woojae ordered for me, I sat down to review the schedule for our upcoming games.
As Woojae sat down, the owner of the store approached us. "Say, you're Park Heeji, aren't you? You're famous!" He cheered. "I wouldn't say I'm famous." I replied modestly. "Sure you are. You've been on tv, you're representing our country and you're one of the youngest people to represent Korea in softball history. I air all of your teams games here." "Thank you for the support. We appreciate it." "No need to thank me. Keep up the good work!" I got up and bowed to the shop owner. "Heeji, keep winning and you can get free donuts okay?" I bowed again and thanked him for the generosity.
"Heeji the celebrity softball player." Woojae smirked at me. "Oh please." I rolled my eyes. "Heeji the modest celebrity softball player." Woojae laughed.
The owner of the shop turned the tv on and I immediately heard word of my tournament. "Tune in tommorow for S. Korea vs. Canada and exclusive interviews with our bright, young represenatives!" The announcer cheered. "Come by the shop tommorow before the game and I'll get all of you free breakfast!" The shop owner cheered.
I bowed yet again at his generosity before leaving with Woojae.
"Exculsive interview? You aren't famous?" Woojae looked at me from behind his circle lenses. "No I'm just a girl who's really good at softball." "A girl who got famous from being really good at softball. #1 pitcher in the world!" Woojae cheered, hopping around me like a little kid. "We aren't even half way through the tournament. People are over reacting." I sighed.