Chapter One | Awoken

The wind blows against the coffin as they lift it up onto the cobblestone floor. Rose and Trevor look at each other with an unsure look on both of their faces.

"Are you sure we should do this?" The one named Trevor asks the short haired woman.

"Trevor, we need her so we can negotiate with Elijah for our freedom" She replies to him.

Both of them use their vampire strength to pull off the coffin lid which reveals a still beautiful and young woman although covered in veins and grey skin.

"160 years of desiccation looks fun" Trevor jokes while Rose ignores him and reaches for a blood bag.

She puts the bag up to the desiccated vampires mouth, sighs before making the blood pour into her mouth. The liquid flows down her throat into her body, awakening every cell and organ making her come alive.

Her eyes flutter open as blood drips from her chin. She grabs the blood bag with her hands, sucking every last drop of the delicious liquid. Once it is finished, she throws the bag on the ground and looks at the two people standing above.

She stands up as the others stare at her warily. The young vampire looks at her surroundings and then back to the two people who helped her.

"Thank you...wait who are you?"

"I am Rose and this is Trevor, you are coming with us"

"Excuse me? No thanks"

"Actually, sorry but you are coming with us" Trevor grabs her dragging Isabella along with him. He must be older and stronger than her because she can't escape his grasp.

"She won't stop moving" Trevor complains. Rose sighs before pulling back her hand and knocking her out with a hard punch. "Sorry Isabella". They both put her in the back of a car with another passenger laying there as well.

-

The doppelgänger who was kidnapped along with Isabella wanders around the dusty large room. She hears her kidnappers talking about some guy that they want to deliver them to.

Elena accidentally steps on a creaky floorboard which alerts the two vampires of her lurking presence.

"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?".

"Who's Elijah?".

"He's your worst nightmare". At mention of Elijah and the raised voices, the sleeping vampire opens her eyes.

"Seriously you knocked me out?" Rose smirks when the vampire stands up looking around.

"Who are you and why do you look like Katherine?" Isabella comments while looking Elena up and down.

"I'm Elena" The doppelgänger replies ignoring the Katherine question.

Elena and Rose go into a different and Isabella follows with curiosity.

They keep talking as the brunette walks around not listening until they mention a familiar name.

"Delivery to who? Elijah?"."Two points to the eavesdropper".

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?".

"He's one of the vampires, the originals" Isabella chimes in.