Chapter Thirty Three | Original Drama

At Klaus's mansion, Isabella is laying on the couch because she didn't want to deal with Damon, Stefan or any other Mystic Falls townspeople.

"Gather your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it" Rebekah exclaims, as she and Klaus walk in, pulling their eldest brother, Finn, with them.

"You can't force me to help you".

"Oh I most likely could, but why force when I can persuade?"

Isabella sighs before standing up and walking out to foyer where they are, earning a small smile from the hybrid but then he motions to the stairs where Sage is walking down

"Hello Finn".

"Sage!". The redhead smiles as Finn's eyes light up and he rushes up to embrace her.

"What do you know, true love prevails".

"I don't know whether this is cute or weird" Isabella says, sighing.

"It does occasionally have its uses. Easier than torturing him".

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?".

"Just your blood and your blessing".

The brunette raises her eyebrows at the blonde female Original "Where are you going?".

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. Ask Sage what he did to me. Then you'll understand why retribution is in order" Rebekah walks out the door, leaving Klaus and Isabella to watch the two on the stairs.

"Even after all these years, they still love and need each other" Klaus says, his eyes not leaving the two while Bella just looks at him.

-

A little while later, the blonde Original walks back in with Damon, taking him into another room and she ties him up. Isabella watches as Rebekah sets the whole thing up.

"You really have this sorted".

"Yep" Rebekah says, smiling at her before turning around to Damon who is waking up as she puts bear traps on his arms "I found them in the shed. What kind of monster would trap a poor, defenseless animal?".

"You've got to admit, even for me it's a little kinky".

"Isabella" The blonde says, waiting for her to hand her the knife on the table which she does and continues to talk to Damon. "You pretended to be interested in me and then you slept with me so your trampy friend Sage could steal my thoughts. Ever since then I felt this incessant need to on up you. So I've decided to bleed the vervain from your system". Damon groans in pain when she cuts his chest after ripping his shirt.

"You want to compel me to be your boyfriend?".

"Actually I'd rather compel you to kill your brother. Or Elena. But since vampires heal, bleeding you may take a while. We should probably stick to the major arteries".

Klaus walks in, looking at the situation. "Well, look what you've caught. Trying to bleed him of vervain, don't you think it would be easier to hang him upside down?".

"I'm perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much".

"Yeah, Nik" Isabella adds on with a smirk.