Chapter Twelve | Dancing In The Past

Isabella leans against the wall outside as the Salvatore brothers and her wait for Elena to sign the documents, making the house hers and so she can only invite who she wants to.

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?". Damon looks at his brother and the brunette for an answer

"Maybe. Bonnie is a strong girl and she holds her own" Isabella says, showing her confidence in Bonnie.

"She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so...".

"How come you are so into killing your...What did Elijah say? Ex-Lover or soulmate" Damon says with a smirk, earning a glare.

"Exactly ex, no feelings or emotions there. Happy to fight against him" Bella replies simply.

"We just need to find him".

"Yeah".

"Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?".

"Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked".

"Do you think he killed her?".

"Katherine? Probably".

"He didn't kill her. He would be torturing her, most likely it will last for at least half the years she spent running" The brunette sighs, looking towards the doppelgänger coming their way.

"It's not like she didn't have it coming".

The two brother both go to walk in but the forcefield stops them "I'm sorry. I completely forgot". Elena fixes her gaze on her boyfriend "Stefan, Would you like to come inside my house?".

"I would love to. Thank you".

The human grins, turning to the other brunette "Isabella, you are officially invited into my house, Come in".The vampire smiles before strolling in to the house, leaving the others to be annoying and dramatic.

The young witch, Bonnie walks in as she spots the others joining the older vampire, handing Elena her school bag. "Thanks".

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To school".

"There are dangerous vampires, werewolves, some evil witches and an original vampire after you and you choose to go to school?" Bella rolls her eyes.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it".

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that".

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner.".

"Tsk. Your way, Elena".

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. I know how". Bonnie stands up tall and confident.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be. Come on".

"Girl power!" Isabella comments sarcastically although she is all for girl power, earning weird looks from Stefan and Damon "What?".

-

Damon, Stefan and Isabella talk with Bonnie and Elena later that day after they come home from school, a student at school was compelled by someone to tell Elena to save the last dance for Klaus.