Chapter Twenty Nine | Mikaelson Mayhem

Isabella lets out a sigh as her phone rings.

"Yes?"

"Good day to you too".

"Klaus, what do you want?".

"I want to invite you to dinner tonight at my place with Damon, Stefan and Elijah".

"Elijah's undaggered?".

"Yes".

"Okay, I guess I could come tonight".

"Wonderful. I have sent someone to deliver a dress to you".

"Of course you have".

The phone clicks and she stands up, walking out to the main room.

"So dinner with the two Original brothers?" She says to a brooding Stefan. He nods, motioning to a table. "A package came for you".

"Oh yeah, thanks for telling me". Isabella strolls over to the table, picking up the box and retreating to her room. The lid is taken off, and the dress is displayed on her bed. It is a simple yet elegant dress. She gasps looking at the beautiful dress, her hand runs along the clothing, feeling the fabric.

Once it reaches time to leave, Stefan and Damon are both ready, they make their way to Klaus's mansion

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived".

"Damon. Stefan. Bella, Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?".

"It's better to indulge him". Isabella walks in, making her way to a seat next to Klaus and Stefan.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out.".

"Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours"

"Charming as always" She mutters, picking up her fork like all the other except Stefan who sits there, looking at his food.

"You lost your appetite".

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home" The youngest Salvatore sighs before taking a bite of his meal

"That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?".