Chapter Ten | Interruptions

Someone walks down the stairs, walking towards Isabella.

"Hey Isabella" The voice says, sounding a lot like Elena's voice but the older vampire knows better.

"I'm guessing daggering Elijah gave you the chance to strut right out of the tomb Kat?".

"Ugh" Katherine sighs "You could have at least gone along with it".

"Nope, I don't play your games, why don't you go annoy the Salvatore's".

Katherine smirks "Noted". Her high heels click on the ground as she walks to the other room.

Isabella ponders on what to do, join the Salvatore and doppelgängers, feed on the local townspeople or find somewhere to sit and relax. Option two and three are the most appealing to her.

She slams the door behind her, speeding off to the town square. As she is about compel her third meal, her phones rings.

"Yes? Wait one second".

Her eyes look into the mans eyes. "Stay here, don't move or say anything and no screaming thank you".

"Continue".

"Katherine's being annoying" Damon's whiny voice says.

"Seriously. You called me because your ex lover is annoying you, deal with it Damon". Her phone clicks before he can continue.

"Now back to my meal" She strokes the guys neck, veins forming underneath her hazel eyes.

Her fangs pierce the skin, causing blood to trickle down. Her fangs go in deeper.

"Hey" Caroline chirps causing her to look up, blood dripping from my mouth.

"What is it with Mystic Falls and  interruptions".

"Okay...so once you have cleaned up, Bonnie, Elena and I...wanted to invite you to come over to Elena's house for a girls night".

"Yeah...I don't know".

Caroline links her arms with Isabella's. "Come on. It'll be fun!".

-

"Chinese food or pizza?".

"Like you have to ask".

Caroline turns on her phone, going to ring but is staring at a picture of her and Matt.

Bonnie notices, moving toward her and takes her phone out. "I'll do it".

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?".

"I don't know what to believe. I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust".

"Join the club". Elena side glance at Isabella which cause a smirk to appear on the vampires face.

"Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation? What about the Notebook?".

"Ugh no" Bonnie chuckles at Bella. "You've seen it?".

"One time and never again. I walked into Damon's room and he made me stay and watch it since I had nothing else to do".

"Anyway Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?".

"That is so not the point".

"Well, yeah, I mean...".