Chapter Seven | Yours

His voice haunts her, day and night, always reminding her of him.

"Isabella Willoughby, you are mine and I am yours". Klaus places kisses along her jawline and down her neck, occasionally leaving love bites which heal in seconds. Her body shivers at his touch. "Niklaus"  She exhales.

"Isabella" he returns with a slight smirk.

Their lips meet in a kiss, Klaus deepens the kiss passionately. "I love you" Bella says.

Klaus pulls back, looking her in the eye causing her to worry if he loves her or not? Her eyes widen with fear and embarrassment.

Isabella looks down at the ground but is stopped by Klaus lifting her chin up with a serious look on his face. Their eyes meet, both with emotion.

"I love you too".

Isabella screams in her head, all of her thoughts revolve him. She hates him. With a passion.

Every time Isabella closes her eyes, she see his face staring back at her, the smirk he always had.

"Isabella?" Stefan's voice is filled with worry as he notices the looks on her face while she was in her thoughts.

"Huh? Uh nothing" She mumbles. "What were we talking about?".

"The fact that Stefan brought back John Gilbert?" He turns to Stefan "That was your big save Elena move?".

"I went to go look for Isobel, and I get John instead. He said he can help us, and we're desperate".

"Obviously" The eldest vampire comments.

"We're not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue me!".

"Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed . Elena is putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an Original, he can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill him, because apparently, he can't die!".

"I'm still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer". "He knew about the sacrifice, Isobel told him. He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe".

"Oh does he now?"

"And how do we do that?" Damon asks.
"He's not talking. At least not to me anyway".

"Great work Stefan. Top notch. As if I didn't have enough problems".

Damon hands Isabella a glass of bourbon, which she accepts quickly.
"Isabella Willoughby, you are mine and I am yours". The sentence keeps repeating in her head, she tips the drink into her mouth, downing it quickly.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Rose". The two both look at Damon for a sign of sadness.

"Whatever. I knew the woman for five minutes".

"And you cared about her after five minutes" The dark haired girl comments with Stefan adding on "I wonder what that means?".

"It means I care, Stefan. It means I'm changing, evolving into a man capable of greatness. Better watch your back, because I may just have to go get a hero-hairdo of my own, and steal your thunder".

"Just because his hair is better than yours" She mutters earning a glare from the eldest Salvatore.

-