Chapter Twenty Eight | Bennett Business

Bonnie, Elena and Isabella are standing in the witch house, looking at the coffins as Bonnie explains the dreams she had.

"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message".

"I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time".

"Stefan thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you".

"So these are the rest of his family?".

"Yeah Elijah and two others".

"Kol and Finn" The brunette adds.

Bonnie nods at her, moving towards the other one "This one is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus".

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan says, entering the room with a frowns

"I needed her to know about the coffin".

"And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie".

"So what are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?".

"Don't tempt me, Elena".

"Hey! Stop with the Stefan and Elena drama" Isabella snaps, letting Bonnie continue.

"I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her.
Stefan: Find who? What are you talking about?".

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized". The Bennett witch takes out a photo from her pocket and shows the two next to her.

"Oh my god, Bonnie".

Stefan glances at the photo "Who is this?".

"It's my mom".

-

Bonnie and Elena are searching through files for Bonnies mother while Isabella watches, dripping from a blood bag.

"Alamitos?".

"Too old".

"Honolulu?".

"I wish. How many of these are there?"

"A lot. I asked the sheriff's office to pull up every single Abby Bennett in the country".

"I know we haven't been able to really - that things had been weird, because of Jeremy, so, thank you for helping me with this. I know you have a lot to deal with".

"There's nothing more important Bonnie".

"We'll find her, Bon" The brunette vampire says with an encouraging smile.

"It's surreal. Having to track down a woman who bailed on her own kid".

"You know you don't have to right? Let Stefan obsess over opening up the coffin. It doesn't have to fall on you".

"The coffin is spell shut. That makes it a witch problem. So it does fall on me. I was bound to see my mother again sooner or later". The eldest Salvatore walks in, a folder in hand "Sooner. Abby Bennett Wilson, Monroe, North Carolina. Born in Mystic Falls Hospital, graduated at Mystic Falls High. Blah blah blah. A little compulsion helps sped up the research process".

"This is her" Bonnie says, her eyes lighting up.

"Yep. Road trip. I call shotgun".

"Yeah, No".