CADILLAC

LEA

"Will you still be loving me even if I have a nasty temper?"

"I'm used to that. I've seen your worst and I survived." He replied.

Pareho silang napangiti sa sinabi nito.

She took a deep breath first then look at him intently. "I have a confession to make."

He already had a good idea of what she is going to say so he smiled encouragingly, "Go ahead. I'll listen."

This is it, Lea. Come what may.

"First, I easily forget things."

"Then I'll remind you everyday. And as long as I don't forget that you love me, we'll be fine."

"I have a very weak heart."

"The more reason I will protect it."

"Lastly, but the most important thing you need to know...I may not be able to give you a child."

There is no hint of surprise in his face just pure understanding and love.

"I know..I already know these things, Babes. And that's okay. You are more than enough. All my life, you're all I am praying for, bonus na lang kung bibiyayaan tayo ng anak. So don't worry about anything else. I love you, more than you could ever know and nothing you confess will make me love you less." He said sincerely. Hoping that every word he utter will find their way to her heart and soul.

She smiled weakly. But her heart is full of love and adoration for this man.

What did I ever do to deserve him?

"Thank you for loving me the way you do. Your love is so pure and true."

"Oo nga e. Ang dakila ko noh? Mula High School hanggang ngayon, ikaw lang talaga ang laman nito." Sabay turo sa kaliwang dibdib.

Here he is again, nagsisimula na naman siya.

But to be honest, this is what I love about him. That's why I missed him so much when he left. 

I was grateful for finally having the courage to go after the person I love and for not letting my pride get in the way.

And I am happy now. Truly happy.

...

AGA

Just when I'm starting to accept that we are not meant to be together, that all the plans I made to make her mine didn't work, the Heaven has a different plan.

A grander plan.

Right now, what I'm starting to think is that the time we spent apart is only the preparation for a deeper and sturdy foundation of a life we are going to share.

Biglang may pumasok na ideya sa utak niya.

"Lea, I haven't got the chance to do this before but I think this is the perfect time." He said then went on his knee while holding her left hand.

She covered her mouth with her right palm when it dawned on her what he is about to do.

"Maria Lea Carmen Salonga, I don't have anything with me right now, because I followed you here without flowers, without the ring without a band or orchestra to serenade you.. right at this moment, it's just me and my heart..and a solemn promise that I will take care of you and will always love you the best way I know how..."

He paused while Lea held her breath for what he is about to say next.

"...Will you marry me?" He asked sincerely.

Shucks! Ang baduy ng proposal, I have been rehearsing all my life pero ngayong mangyayari na, I forgot all the right words to say.

She didn't answer right away. Maybe she was moved by this and tears started to stream down her lovely face.

"I know I should court you first, like a true gentleman would do. But, Babes... say YES and I will court you for the rest of your life."

She nodded.

"YES!"

He stand up abruptly and stared at her. "What did you say?"

"Yes, Aga Muhlach. I will marry you."

Bigla siyang napalundag sa tuwa.

"Yes!!! Woooooohhh!!!" Sigaw niya.

Wala na siyang pakialam kung pinagtitinginan na siya ng mga tao sa paligid nila.

Pasimple naman siyang sinasaway ni Lea. "Stop it, nakakahiya."

"She said Yes!" Sigaw niya sa mga taong naroon. Nagtatalon na parang batang binigyan ng inaasam asam na regalo. "She finally said YES!"

"Congratulations." Sunod sunod na bati ng mga naroon at nagpalakpakan pa.

He went back to where Lea is and without warning, claimed her lips passionately and she responded with the same fervor.

A lone tear fall down on his cheek.

A tear of joy.

The long wait and struggle is over, she finally said YES.

The End.

●●●

Dear reader/s:

That's it. All done.

You may find this a little bit rushed, but I really intend to finish it before the year ends.

The original story is made for another fandom and I just made some adjustments and alterations to make it a LeAga Fanfic, I earnestly hope na nagustuhan niyo po ang kinahinatnan nito.

I wanted to make it realistic but unfortunately I failed miserably on that part.

Now, if you are wondering where do they go from here...that will be a choice I leave to you..

..cause there won't be a sequel to give details on what happened next.

*By the way, the cover is a photo taken last year in the famous Heritage of Vigan City.

Relation to the story? Nothing. Just advertising the beauty and wonders of the North. Chos. Hehe.. (don't mind me..)

Anyway, thank you very much for being with me all this time,for reading Possibilities and sharing your thoughts and emotions..,

You really have no idea how much that means  to me.. I really had a good time with all the comments.

til the next fanfic po.

May God shower you and your family more blessings this 2017. Happy New Year!

With Love,
-AAOI