Chapter 1

It was a calm day in Seoul, Korea. That was until she walked into Big Hit Entertainment. There was a big commotion in the dance practice room as she entered. Tori had been a dancer for Big Hit for around 6 months at this point. She had moved to Korea from Australia to be a dancer or a choreographer, both were her biggest dreams.

"Finally you're here" said Maki, Tori's closes friend she had in Korea.

"What's going on?" Tori questioned as she watched people rushing around the room.

"The company is holding the auditions for the promotion TODAY" Maki sounded as shocked as Tori began to feel.

Tori calmed down, "Lucky I'm ready" she said with a devilish smile.

---

Round one of the auditions were over. The company cut 7 people out of the 14 people there; Tori made it through. Round one was made up of a choreographed dance the dancers had learnt in the weeks leading up to that day. Tori had made sure to memorized it as soon as they learned it; she had a feeling they would use it.

"Good job Tori" Maki said as she sipped on her water.

"Thanks, you too" Tori replied with a smile, "Shit, it looks like I left my water at the dorm this morning" she said while rummaging through her bag.

"I think there's a vending machine down stairs" Maki said, "We do have 15 minutes before the next round."

"I'll be back shortly" Tori then walked out of the room fast.

Big Hit was such a nice building, but the hall ways can get confusing. Lucky the vending machine was at the bottom of the stair.

Tori walked fast while humming a song to herself. It was BTS's hold me tight. She put her money into the vending machine and pushed the button to receive a water. While doing so she sang the chorus of the song out loud, but keeping it to an almost whisper. She then heard a laugh from behind her.

She felt her cheeks go slightly red from embarrassment as she turned around. In front of her stood a stunning guy; it was Park Jimin from BTS. He had a smile across his sweaty face, some of his black hair clinging to his forehead.

Tori quickly bowed to him, "Sorry" she said feeling more embarrassed, then standing back up straight.

"Cute" was all he said. There was an awkward pause, then he continued "Um can I use the machine?" he then pointed at the machine behind Tori.

"Oh, yeah sorry" she said grabbing her water and started to walk back to the stairs.

"Ah, good luck with the auditions" Jimin said looking back at her. She turned and smiled.

She continued back up the stairs, wondering why Jimin would know or care about the auditions. The promotion was going to make someone closer to being a choreographer why would that matter to Jimin?

---

Round two was finished. The result still hadn't been sorted. The round was a freestyle round which many of the dancers weren't ready for. Tori luckily was pretty confident with her freestyle work, but she had no clue if it'd be enough.

"Your dance was so good. They're going to pick you for sure." Maki said while looking at the people who were making the choice. "I stuffed my dance up..." she looked at the floor disappointed.

"You were great" Tori said, while punching her playfully on the arm. "Oh, I didn't get to tell you. Guess who I bumped into when I went and got my water?"

Maki looked at Tori with excitement on her face, "Who?"

"Hey you have to guess..."

"There are way too many people you could have ran into. It could have been a janitor for all I know. Just tell me" she then made a cute sad face at Tori.

"Fine" Tori sighed, "It was... Park Jimin from BTS." She had a big smile across her face.

"No way, did you speak to him?" Maki questioned.

"Not really, I-"

Tori was cut off by one of the important people. "We have come to a decision..." The 7 people that still had a chance turn with anticipation. "The person we are choosing for the promotion is... Tori Sands"

Tori's mouth dropped with the announcement.