Chapter 46

Tori walked out of the office after PD-nim finished explaining what was going to happen with Japan. Her plane leaves at 12... its 9:30 now.

As she was walking down the hallway she saw Jimin coming towards her.

"You already saw PD-nim?" he asked.

"Yeah... How's the other members?" she asked remembering he left early to go talk to them.

"Some of them are annoyed but Namjoon was pretty angry" Jimin explained.

"He probably hates me now, this is going to affect you guys so much" Tori said feeling annoyed at herself.

"Don't worry he'll get over it... Anyway what was PD's reaction?" Jimin asked worried that Tori might have been yelled at. "Did you get fired?"

"He wasn't too bad, he thinks it was my drunken mistake... and I wasn't fired" Tori explained.

"That's good I guess, you get to keep your job and we get to keep our secret" Jimin said and whispered the last part.

"Yeah but..."

"But what?" Jimin said with a worried expression.

"He's sending me to Japan with the rookie group until the rumours die down" Tori said and watched Jimin's expression slightly sadden.

They have pretty much been with and seen each other every day for the past year, now they're going to be in two different countries for who knows how long.

"When do you leave?"

"In a few hours..." she said and looked away from Jimin. Even though she wasn't fired she still felt sad about what was happening.

"I'll come with you to the airport... all the members will" Jimin said wanting to spend more time with her before she leaves.

"You can't Jimin. We both have to stay out of the media. So going to the airport together wouldn't be a great idea... and anyway you have to be here for BTS" Tori said looking back up at Jimin's eyes.

"I don't want you to go..." Jimin said quietly.

A single tear fell from Tori's eye, she quickly wiped it away. "I'll be back, now you should probably go and talk to PD-nim... I'll see you in a week, hopefully."

Jimin smiled weakly, "I love you."

Tori forced a smile, "I love you too."

She then walked away from him. It was hard for her not to kiss him goodbye but she only just still has a job and forced herself not to.

'Hopefully it's only a week...'

---

So far it's been a week and a half...

Tori didn't know how to feel about these rookies. They never focused properly and choose when to listen to Tori. She found working with girls so different than working with boys. And girls complain too much.

The rumours still haven't died down. Tori would even over hear the rookies talking about it. It's gotten slightly worse as well since she left. More rumours about Big Hit trying to cover up a relationship which they always denied... even though it true.

Jimin would always find time to send her texts or pictures. Mostly all of them were about missing her. Tori missed him too. The first couple of nights she found it difficult to sleep because she wasn't in Jimin's arms, she still wasn't a 100% okay sleeping alone.

Tori felt lonely most of the time. Even though she was working with the new 5 membered girl group she missed her BTS family.

'Hopefully I don't have to stay away too much longer.'