Chapter 42

(Thank you all for my first 1k reads! I was so happy to see that. I didnt think it would reach 1k until the end but thank you for making it happen. So I'm posting this on a Sunday as my thank you 😊)

"Tori wake up" Jimin said softly to Tori who was snugged up next to him.

Jimin watched as she furrowed her eyebrows together but didn't respond or open her eyes.

"Tori..." he said still watching her.

She groaned before finally opening her eyes. Once she made eye contact with Jimin she smiled slightly.

"Yes Jimin" she said with a scratchy voice.

"We have to get up. I have another surprise for you" he said before climbing out of the bed. He also removed the blanket off Tori revealing her bare legs since she was only wearing his T-shirt. He admired the view while she curled up into a ball.

Once Tori did sat up Jimin finally went into the bathroom to finish getting ready. Tori picked up her phone and looked at the time.

"Jimin... it's 5 in the morning" she wined looking in the direction of the bathroom, "Can't I sleep for 10 more minutes?"

Jimin entered back into the room once she laid back down on the bed. "No" he answered before climbing back on the bed.

"Why? Can't the surprise wait a little longer?" she said as Jimin wrapped his arms around her.

"It can't wait... Now put on some comfy clothes and wash your face or else I'm going to tickle you" he said moving his hands to the sides of her waist.

"You wouldn't dare" she said now looking more awake.

She tried pushing Jimin away but it didn't really work. He tickled her for a briefly making her laugh before asking.

"Are you going to get up now?"

Tori sighed before nodding. Once sitting up she gave Jimin a peck on his lips before putting on some trackies (sweatpants?) and a hoodie (jumper with a hood). She quickly went to wash her face and fix her hair before they both left the apartment.

---

"Where are we going?" Tori asked when they were only 2 blocks away from the apartment.

"It's a surprise" Jimin said smiling at her.

He then held his hand out for her. Tori was slightly surprise since her and Jimin don't really hold hands out in public but she gladly took the opportunity to do so. That was probably the only good part about being out this early; they were alone on the street.

Jimin lead Tori to a small café. The lights were on but it didn't seem to have anyone inside, not even the owners.

Jimin went to open the doors and Tori thought it would be locked but to her surprise he was able to open it. They walked in and Jimin lead Tori to a table next to the window.

"Are you sure we're allowed in here?" Tori asked getting worried since she still hadn't seen the owners.

"Don't worry-"Jimin started but was cut off by an old lady.

"Jimin~" She sang out once she saw Jimin.

"Mrs Lee" Jimin said as the lady pulled him in for a hug.

Tori just sat and watched as the lady complimented Jimin about how he looked and how healthy he seemed. Tori had no clue what was happening right now.

"Ah Jimin is this your girlfriend" the lady said looking at Tori.

Tori looked at Jimin unsure how to answer the lady.

"Yes Mrs Lee, this is Tori my girlfriend" Jimin said giving Tori a smile. Tori however felt like her heart just stopped. How could Jimin be telling this shop owner about their relationship? "But we have to keep it a secret okay" Jimin said looking back at the lady.

"Oh of course... I don't want any crazy fans coming after my Jimin or his beautiful girlfriend" she said giving them both a smile, Tori smiled back. "Okay so I'll let you both look at the menu and decide what you want for breakfast" she said before walking away.

"You could have warned me you were going to tell another person about us" Tori said before hitting Jimin lightly on the arm.

"Ow" he winced pretending it hurt and pouted, "It was my surprise to bring you here for breakfast and I know Mrs Lee won't say anything."

"How?"

"All of BTS started coming here before we debuted and Mrs Lee was always really kind to us. She's like our adopted grandma" Jimin explained while examining the menu. "And that's why I brought you here, so we could have breakfast as a couple" he said looking up at Tori.

Tori smiled at him, "You planned way too much... I feel bad."

"Don't worry about it, these always next year right?" Jimin said smiling widely at her.

Tori smiled in response as Mrs Lee came back to take their order.

---

Jimin sent Tori home. He said that he was going to spend some time with the members and he would come and pick her up before going to the bar.

Tori was sad that he actually left but it was okay, they didn't need to spend every second together. Once Tori got up to her apartment anyway she went back to bed just for a few more minutes... hours of sleep. She needed it since tonight they were going out.

Once she woke up she had a shower, got dressed and went out to the kitchen to find Maki. She was on her phone while sitting on the bench. She looked up at Tori once she entered the kitchen.

"Oh you are still here?" she said looking surprised. "I thought you and Jimin were doing stuff together today?"

"No, Jimin wanted to be with the members for the day but we did go out for breakfast this morning" Tori said sitting on one of the kitchen stools.

"Yeah I know, I just thought he had more planned for today" Maki said.

"How'd you know, we left so early" Tori said looking confused.

"Because Jimin explained most of what he was planning for you" Maki explained, "How else do you think those fairy lights got in your room?"

"That was you?" Tori exclaimed.

"Yeah, Jimin asked for my help last weekend. I was so excited for you" Maki said while a wide smile.

"Thank you" Tori said, "Oh and I have to ask you something."

"If it's about tonight then I'm already coming. I even went out and brought us new outfits" Maki said jumping off the bench.

"First I have Jimin surprising me, now I have you... But I actually want to talk to you about Jimin and what I can do for him" Tori said as Maki lead her to her bed room.

"We can talk about it while we get ready" Maki said as she started pulling clothes out of her closet.

(What should Tori do for Jimin?... and remember I don't write smut so nothing to dirty)