Chapter 43

(Thanks to everyone for being so understanding. I am still unsure of when I'll have time to write but I will try my best to give you guys a chapter hopefully every week)

"You've kept this secret all this time?" Tori questioned looking at Maki's secret place.

"Yeah... You and Jimin always just stayed in your room. And plus I wanted somewhere just for me but you need something special for Jimin" Maki replied and smiled. "Now come on we have to finish getting ready."

Maki then pulled Tori back to their apartment. They both had their makeup finished but Maki mentioned the place and Tori couldn't help but want to see it.

(This place isn't really in this chapter, maybe the next one so just wait to find out what it is)

Tori went back to her room to get dressed. Not even half way through getting dressed Tori heard a knock at her door. She opened it to see Jimin.

"You're early" Tori said and smiled at him.

"Yeah, I wanted to come and pick you up before going to the bar" Jimin said walking into the room and sitting on Tori's bed.

Tori smiled at him, "It's actually good that you're here... I need some help with this top. Maki picked it out for me. I don't know why she would get it for me" Tori said picking up the lacy top Maki got her.

She watched Jimin gulp hard looking at the top.

(I don't know what exactly the top would look like but I imagine it's like a lacy bra-let type thing, so sexy looking but not see through. It would be like crop top length and if she's struggling to get it done up just say that there's like bra hooks or like buttons in the back. You got me?)

Seeing Jimin's reaction to the top now answered Tori's question of why Maki choose it.

"So can you help?" Tori asked again since Jimin didn't respond.

"Oh... yeah, sure" Jimin said standing up from the bed.

"Okay before I put it on this is how you do it up" Tori explained as she showed Jimin how it worked, it wasn't that difficult but she showed him just in case. "You got it?"

"I think so" Jimin said rubbing his neck smiling.

Tori turned away from him and took off her shirt and bra (because this top doesn't need one); she then slipped the top on and moved her hair out of the way so Jimin could do it up.

She felt Jimin's fingers against her back while he struggled to do up the first one.

"Do you need help?" Tori asked.

"Mm... nope, got it" Jimin said as Tori then felt his fingers move to the second.

He finished the final one only a few minutes later. Now Tori was finished. She was wearing the lacy top with a skirt.

"Do you like it?" Tori asked and spun around for Jimin.

"You look amazing" Jimin answered.

"Thanks" Tori said walking over to where her shoes were but before picking them up Jimin came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her softly on the shoulder.

Tori smiled before bending down to pick up her shoes. She didn't realize the position she just put herself in until she felt Jimin's hands on her hips.

"Geez Tori can't this wait till later tonight" Jimin said. Tori could tell he was smirking.

Tori quickly stood back up and took a step away from him. "Yes it can wait so don't get any ideas" she said feeling her cheeks heating up.

"I'm not the one that seems to be getting ideas" Jimin said smirking at her.

"That was an accident" Tori said walking away to put her shoes on.

"Okay Tori" Jimin said rolling his eyes playfully. "But... can we continue that later?"

"Oh my god Jimin. I swear all you think about is sex" Tori said fixing her skirt looking in her mirror now that she had her full outfit on.

"Well when you look like that it's hard not to" Jimin said making Tori smile lightly even though it wasn't the best compliment he could have given her.

"Well that can all wait until later. We have to be just friends tonight at the bar, so no funny business" Tori said moving closer to Jimin.

"Fine" Jimin said and kissed her.

---

They all got to the bar around 8. Some of the other BTS members also came to Tori's apartment just so it won't look suspicious having Jimin show up with both Tori and Maki.

Tori was surprised when they got to the bar to see a few paparazzi's outside. She really had to make sure there were no slip ups between Jimin and her.

BTS had also invited some of their managers and other staff members that they were close with. The bar was mainly filled with people from Big Hit. Tori felt so happy to be a part of what seemed to be a big family, she couldn't imagine her life without them.

"I'll get us some drinks" Maki said heading to the bar.

Tori had decided to stay close to her tonight. She didn't want to hang around Jimin if she was drinking because she didn't know what would happen if she was drunk around him.

Once Maki came back with the drinks they both started talking with some of the people there and as the night went on and people started leaving it was only a few managers, BTS and Tori. Maki left with someone leaving Tori alone.

They were all sitting around a table talking even though they were all slightly drunk. Tori was sitting next to Jimin, of course, but she was trying her hardest not to get distracted by him; especially because there were still some paparazzi outside as well as the managers sitting with them.

As they were talking Tori felt a hand on her thigh, moving slowly higher.

She leaned over to Jimin, "Can you not?"

He then leaned to her ear, "Why? Does it make you nervous?" She could hear he was drunk because he was slurring his words.

Tori pushed him slightly, trying not to draw any attention to them. She then had a great idea. 'Two can play at this game' she thought.

She rested her chin on her hand as she leant her elbow against the table and watched Jimin. She placed her hand half way up his thigh. At first he didn't react but she slowly started moving it high up his leg.

He reacted when her hand was almost at his crotch. He quickly grabbed her hand and moved it.

He leaned closer to her ear, "If you keep that up we'll have a problem."

She bit her lip and leaned into his ear, "Well I'll stop if you do."

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully before saying okay. He kept his hand on her thigh though but she didn't mind if he didn't move it.

They continued to drink and talk. Most people stood up listening to music and dancing. By this time everyone was quiet drunk. The paparazzi outside would be having fun taking pictures of drunken BTS members at this point.

Tori was fairly drunk a well and just as she was about to black out she leaned in closer to Jimin's lips.