Chapter 17

The next day Tori spent most of her time packing and moving stuff to her new apartment. Jimin asked if he could help, but Tori didn't want him seeing all the embarrassing stuff she had.

When she came to Korea she packed a lot of childhood things like stuffed animals. They weren't out on display but she didn't want Jimin to discover them. Also she didn't want him looking through her underwear. For some reason she thought he would.

That night Tori helped Maki move her stuff after she came home from work. By the end of the day they pretty much had moved all of their belongings to their new place.

---

The next morning Tori woke up to the sound of her alarm. It had only been 4 days but she was already use to not having to wake up early. While stretching before getting out of bed Jimin came to her mind. She smiled at the thought of him.

She moved slowly into her new bathroom and had a shower. She loved her new shower, it was so much better than the dorms one. She spent about 25 minutes in the shower that day.

She got out and quickly got dressed. She was running a little behind because of the amazing shower. Once she was ready and had a small breakfast she quickly rushed out of the apartment building.

Her new apartment was about the same distance as the dorm but it was closer in the direction of were BTS's dorm was. She still didn't know where that was.

When she was coming out of the door of the building she ran into someone. She was able to stop herself from falling, and luckily the other person didn't fall either.

"Sorry" Tori said as she bowed to the person.

"Don't be" Jimin said as she looked back up at him.

"Thank god it was just you" Tori said as she exhaled a big breath of air. "What are you doing here anyway?" Tori asked now confused.

"My dorms just down the street and I thought I would come and met you and we could walk together" Jimin said pointing down the street then looking back at Tori.

She smiled, "Let's go then."

---

They walked together to Big Hit. It made Tori think of back when she was at school and walked to school with her friends. Except her and Jimin were defiantly not friends, at least that's what Tori told herself.

They walked up to the dance practice room to find all the other members and the choreographer already there.

Tori bowed to say sorry as Jimin just walked in.

"Tori don't worry your right on time" J-Hope said.

Tori looked up at the clock and saw she was actually 5 minutes early. "Oh..." Tori said as she smiled.

"The boys actually have an important announcement for you" the choreographer said from the back of the room.

Tori looked over at the boys, confused. Her eyes met Jimin who was smiling at her reaction.

Rap Monster stepped forward, "Well, we're... Having a comeback." He said and then the others all started going crazy.

Tori put her hands over her mouth. She was going to be able to help them and watch them have a comeback, and if it was anything like their last one it was going to be epic.

"Okay, okay... Settle down" the choreographer yelled over them. "Guys you have to get to the recording studio." He said pointing to the door.

They all hurried out, Tori smiled at Jimin as he passed.

"So Tori, Rap Monster has given us a draft of what they want their title song to be" the choreographer said once the boys had left. Tori started feeling excited once hearing that, "And me being their choreographer need your help to make up the dance."

Tori put her hands back over her mouth, hiding her giant smile. She was so excited.

Her and the choreographer then began listening to the song and trying to think of how the dance could go. Obviously they wouldn't be able to finish the dance in one day because they didn't know whose lines were whose but they need a good basis to the dance.

Tori laughed when the choreographer started making the dance quite sexy, but she followed along and even helped make it sexier.

---

It was the end of the day. Once the boys came back they went over their old dances, like usual but the choreographer did show them some of the new dance they were working on. The boys seemed to like it.

Tori stayed back again that night. Jimin had left with the boys even though she thought he would stay with her. "Aw well" she said as she started to stretch.

It had maybe been 10 minutes when Tori heard a loud noise come into the room.

"TORI!" J-Hope yelled when he saw her.

Tori flinched when he yell but smiled to him. Behind J-Hope walked in Jimin. He smiled when he saw Tori.

"What are you doing here?" Tori said still in shock from the noise.

"We're going to do a 'Hope on the Street', is that okay?" he said give her a smile.