Chapter 10

Tori left Jimin shortly after the kiss. She was unsure of what to say to him. She did want something to happen between them but she was scared that someone would find out and she would lose her job. Or worse Jimin would lose his.

She went straight home and when she entered she saw some of the other girl dancers who live with her in the living room. They all looked at her but they were salty looks. 'They must still be annoyed about the promotion' Tori thought as she headed for her room.

Maki wasn't in their room, so Tori laid down on her bed and hid her head under her pillow.

She couldn't wrap her head around everything that just happened. 'What if I stayed, would we of gone further than kissing? But what will happen know that I left?' these kinds of questions were all spinning around her head.

Tori then heard the door open and close.

"Tori? Are you okay?" Maki said as she approached Tori's bed.

Tori sat up and looked at Maki, "I don't know" Tori replied still half in shock about what happened.

"Why what happened?" Maki said as she sat next to Tori.

"I... We... Kissed" Tori struggled to get the words out.

"Really?" Maki was shock, but kind of happy. "Then what wrong?"

"I told him it couldn't happen, that we couldn't happen" Tori said feeling tears coming to her eyes. She was starting to think she just ruined her chance with Jimin.

"Why would you do that?" Maki said sympathetically and hugging Tori.

"I'm scared Maki. What if something happens and we both lose our jobs?" Tori said breaking away from the hug and looking at Maki.

"Don't worry Tori." She hugged Tori again.

Tori calmed herself down and Maki let go of the hug. "Maki, what if we moved out of the dorm and into an apartment? Just us two" Tori question completely wanting to change the topic.

"That's crazy Tori. We don't have enough money to pay rent."

"But the promotion has given me a salary boost. And I would be happy to pay more."

"Tori listen to yourself, it's a crazy idea. Why do you want to leave here so badly?"

"The other dancers keep giving me bad looks Maki, I can't take it anymore" Tori was almost begging Maki to agree. "It would also be a lot easier to bring home boys" now Tori was trying to persuade her.

"Hey, I don't just care about bring home guys. I barely get the chance to now" Maki argued, shocked that Tori brought that into the conversation.

"Please Maki, please" Tori went back to begging.

"... Fine, but I get a room with a bathroom attached"

---

The next morning Tori was able to sleep in because of the short break she was given. She was awake by the time Maki had to leave and gladly watched her leave.

Tori was still kind of in shock about what happen and unsure about what would happen with Jimin. She was starting to wish that she stayed, maybe the kiss didn't have to lead to something sexual but Tori was starting to feel like because she left it was leading to something awkward and she didn't know how to avoid it.

She laid in bed for a long time just thinking. She then heard her phone go off. She picked it up off her bedside table to see a text message from Jimin. She smiled.

JM: 'Hey, how are you this morning?'

Tori thought that it was so cute and nice that he messaged her.

TS: 'I'm good, you?'

JM: 'Good :) I wanted to ask you something'

Before Tori could message back she received a message from Jung Kook.

JK: 'Tori!! The members and me are planning to go out tonight to a bar, do you want to come? Please say yes, you can bring friends. It'll be so much fun, I promise.'

Tori read Jung Kooks message and thought it was adorable.

TS: 'Okay, I will try and come. Send me the address.'

He replied to her straight away with the address. She smiled again at how cute he was. Tori then remembered about Jimin's message and quickly went back to it.

TS: 'Sorry I got another message, what was your question?'

JM: 'That's okay, who was the message from?'

TS: 'From Jung Kook, but don't worry about that what was your question?'

Tori was starting to get impatient, 'just ask you dam question Jimin' she thought while waiting for a reply.

JM: 'Oh never mind Kookie already asked you. See you tonight'

'Really? That's what you were going to ask me.' Tori thought as she turned off her phone. She was kind of expecting him to ask her a question about last night or tell her something more sweet or romantic. But no he just wanted her to go to a bar with him and 6 other guys.

---

Tori had a very lazy day that day. She stayed in bed for half of it and then decided she should probably get up and get organised.

By the time she was ready and started to relax again Maki came home. It was earlier than usual but she explained how the company let them leave.

"So what did you do all day?" she asked as she took off her shoes.

"Not much, oh I have to ask you something you" Tori said watching Maki.

Maki looked up at Tori with a slightly shocked face. "Why? What happened?"

"No, nothing's wrong. BTS asked me to go to a bar with them tonight and they said I could invite friends, so..." Tori trailed off waiting for a response.

"And because I'm your only friend you had to ask me" she said sarcastically, making Tori roll her eyes at Maki, "Of course I'll come with you" Maki finished and smiled.

"Great" Tori smiled back.