Chapter 7

Tori woke up really tired the next morning. After her and Maki's talk all she could think about was Maki saying 'if you get caught.' It was a crazy idea to have a secret relationship with Jimin. Tori didn't even know if Jimin liked her. She had to keep telling herself to forget it, but it kept making its way back into her head.

---

It had been a week. Tori managed to push the thought of Jimin out of her head so she could focus on her work. It was easy because her and Jimin hadn't really been alone together since that night.

BTS's event was today, the one that Tori had been helping them practice for. When she arrived at Big Hit they headed straight to the venue. Tori was in a car with the makeup artists and stylist. She listened to music on the way there.

When they arrived she helped the makeup artist and stylist to un-pack their stuff.

"Hey Tori, BTS need you over on the stage" one of the managers said.

"Okay" Tori said as she finished putting down the bag she was carrying. She quickly went to the stage where she found the BTS members.

"Tori, there you are" Rap Monster said when he spotted her.

"We were starting to think we left you behind" J-Hope said as he began to laugh.

Tori smiled, "Nope I'm here, I was just helping out with some stuff but I'm here now."

"Cool, so we'll start rehearsing" J-Hope said, as all the member's moved to their positions.

---

(I imagined that it was their performance where Jimin had on a white button up shirt and denim shorts. I believe it was there performance at Ocean World BBQ Pool Party.)

It was half an hour before the event started. When BTS did their final rehearsal on stage some of the fans had already showed up and were cheering for them. Tori was amazed at the support that they received even for a rehearsal.

Tori was in the room were BTS was getting ready. Watching them get their makeup and hair done, also helping out Jin with dance moves that he still couldn't get right.

"Like this?" Jin asked as he did his dance move.

Tori smiled, holding back a laugh. "Kind of but your arm has to go like this" Tori said as she demonstrated.

"Ah can we please put Tori on in hyung's place?" J-Hope whined as he saw Tori helping Jin.

Tori laughed, "I would but the fans would want to see Jin more than me."

Tori watched Jin practice for a little longer. 'He is getting better' she thought seeing that he wasn't making as many mistakes. Tori then turned her head to see what other members were doing when she accidently saw Jimin getting dressed in the reflection of one of the mirrors; he had forgotten to close the change room door.

He already had his denim shorts on but he had just started to button up his white shirt. Tori saw his nice toned stomach but before she could keep watching she forced herself to look away.

'You can't do this Tori. He's just a friend. He can't be anything else' she thought to herself while making sure her cheeks didn't go to red.

---

The performance went as planned. Tori noticed some minor mistakes but what could she do, no matter how hard BTS practices there will always be small mistakes here and there. They had performed 3 song; Fire, Same Me and Dope. Tori was impressed by all 3.

They were all backstage; the room was filled with so much energy when BTS came back from the stage, but Tori could see on their faces that they were all exhausted.

They spent another half an hour at the venue. The boys were helped with the removal of some of their makeup and they all got changed back into their own clothes. Tori just watched (not them changing, that'd be weird).

"So how was the performance?" Jimin asked. He was the first to change and was ready to leave.

"It was good. It's amazing how everything works out so nicely" Tori said slightly surprised, before he asked her the question she was lost in everything happening in the room.

"So, who messed up the most?" Jimin asked with a smirk on his face.

"There was no big mistakes" Tori said, unsure how she should answer the question without sounding mean.

"Come on, you can tell me. Was it Rap Monster" He pointed at Rap Monster. Tori didn't answer but a smile formed on her face. Jimin looked at her trying to see if that was the answer, "Mm was it Jin." He then moved his finger to Jin.

"Jimin, I'm not telling you" Tori said laughing at how he did point out who was most likely to make mistakes.

"Why not? You can trust me" Jimin said smiling at her reaction.

"Just because" Tori said looking at Jimin still smiling.

"Well if you won't answer that question, than how was my performance?" Jimin asked still smiling slightly at Tori.

Tori's smile started to disappear from her face. During their performance she found herself focusing on Jimin the most. She noticed his muscular legs, thanks to the stylist who put him in shorts. She didn't know how to answer him without making it sound like she was only focused on him.

"What?" Jimin asked seeing her smile disappear. "Was I really that bad?" he was confused by Tori's reaction to his question.

"Oh no of course not, you were really good" Tori said seeing that Jimin was starting to look worried.

"Thank god. I thought you were about to tell me I was the one who made most of the mistakes." Jimin felt relieved.