Chapter 37

I was going to post this tomorrow morning cuz it's like 10pm here now but I'm excited to see what people think so here you go 😊

(This is a shortish chapter but I think it cuz this story is winding down 😭 and I was struggling to think of what could happen next, but hopefully the next chapters a bit longer)

"Well what does it say?" Tori asked.

"He's..." Jimin started but then stopped and looked at Tori, a smirk on his face.

"What? Jimin what did he say?" Tori said starting to get frustrated with him.

"Can I have a kiss first?" Jimin asked still smirking.

"Why? Jimin just tell me?" Tori said.

"A kiss first?" Jimin said leaning closer to Tori.

She let out a little sign and gave him a small peck. "Happy?" she asked.

Jimin shock his head.

"Jimin, seriously... This could be the end of my career and possible yours" Tori said looking obviously annoyed.

"Not until you kiss me properly" Jimin said smiling slightly at her.

Tori just sat and looked at him. This was not the time to play games. She then quickly reached for Jimin's phone but he was easily able to keep it out of her reach.

"Jimin" Tori said; the frustration could be heard in her voice.

Jimin just continued to look at her waiting for his kiss, Tori tried to reach for the phone again but she didn't get it. She kept trying to grab it, moving closer to Jimin each time. After many attempts Tori was now straddling Jimin but he was still able to keep the phone out of reach.

"Jimin just give me the phone... or just tell me what the message said" Tori said sitting up straight on Jimin. Her hands rested on his chest.

"Not until you kiss me properly" Jimin said. His phone was now next to his head.

"Stop with the games" Tori said attempting to get the phone again but failed.

"You could have ended this before it even started" Jimin said and smiled up at her. There was a moment of silence as Tori was trying to think of what to say but Jimin said something else.

"I like seeing you in this position anyway" he said and his free hand rubbed the side of her thigh.

That gave Tori the prefect idea. "Well, if you don't tell me what the message said you'll never see me like this again" She said raising her eyebrows. "And since I know you can't keep your hands to yourself, if you don't give me your phone soon I'll never touch you again."

Tori watched as Jimin's expression changed; he looked kind of shocked. He couldn't tell if she was telling the truth or not.

While he was processing what she said she started to slowly move off him.

"Fine" he said making her stop, even though she was pretty much completely off him.

"Good" she said as he handed her his phone.

She opened the message from the manager and began reading it.

(Wouldn't it be terrible if I cut this section here?)

---

(Don't worry, I'm not that mean)

Manager: Hi Jimin. I hope you and Tori have had time to talk about what happened today, if not Tori explained to me about your relationship. I was shocked to find out you two have been dating pretty much since she got her promotion. Anyway that's not why I'm messaging you right now, I wanted to tell you what I'm going to do about the situation and to be honest I don't think there's any serious issues with you two being together. I am still very worried that something will happen that could hurt BTS's reputation but for now I will keep your secret.

After Tori finished reading the message she looked up at Jimin with wide eyes. She let out a little squeal before wrapping her arms quickly around Jimin.

"Ya! Why didn't you tell me what the message said straight away" Tori said as she backed off Jimin.

"How did you not guess that it was good news if I wanted a kiss?" Jimin said laughing slightly at her reaction.

Tori pushed him slightly, realising how she missed such an obvious sign it was good news.

"Now more seriously... Did you mean what you said?" Jimin said raising an eyebrow at Tori.

Tori shrugged her shoulders and laid down with her back facing Jimin. She heard a small chuckle from Jimin as he turned the lights off and wrapped an arm around her.

"I love you" Tori said into the dark room.

"I love you too Tori" Jimin said smiling.

(I just want to note that Jimin is 21 as of his last birthday which is true, non-Korean age, and Tori let's say is 19 and her birthday would have been somewhere in between Jimin's birthday and the start of the Wing's Tour. I just wanted you guys to know how old she was.)