Chapter 15

They reached the third apartment after already looking and declining the first 2. They only had conversations about the apartments so far. The realtor was already waiting for them at the third address and was ready to show them the apartment.

"Now this apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and it does come with most of the furniture" he said as he walked Jimin and Tori into the apartment, "perfect for a young couple like yourselves."

Tori looked up at Jimin; this was the first time they had been confronted about what they were. "No were just... friends" Jimin said looking back at Tori.

Tori's heart sank. 'Are we just friends?' she asked herself while trying not to look hurt.

"Oh my bad" the realtor said as he continued to show them around the apartment.

After showing them all the rooms he continued:

"Now I'll leave you to have a look around and decide" he smiled and walked out of the room.

Jimin was looking out the window of the living room. Tori was behind him and she still felt hurt about Jimin saying they were just friends.

"So what do you think about this one?" Jimin asked as he turned to look at Tori. He saw that she was hurt as soon as he saw her face. "What's wrong?" he asked while walking up to her.

"Where just friends?" she questioned looking at Jimin.

"What?" Jimin looked confused.

"That's what you said to the realtor" Tori said. 'How couldn't he remember?'

"Oh... I said that because why does he need to know" Jimin said like it was nothing.

"He might not need to know but I do" Tori said crossing her arms in front of her.

Jimin smiled and pulled her into a hug, Tori kept her arms crossed but put her head on Jimin's shoulder (Their around the same height because Jimin's short). "Tori... I want to be with you but... it can't get out that we're together" Jimin said in an almost whisper.

Tori thought for a minute. He was right; this was what she was scared of. No one could know but it sucked when he called her a friend.

They stood in silence for a moment then Jimin broke the hug. "So now, what about the apartment?"

Tori looked around. 'This place does seem perfect' she thought to herself. "I think this is the best we're going to get."

Jimin smiled, "let go and tell the realtor then."

---

After signing some papers and being given the keys, Jimin suggested that they have some lunch. Tori asked if it'd be okay if they brought it back to her new apartment and Jimin accepted.

They walked back into the new apartment and Tori was so happy she could now call it home.

"Where do you want to eat?" Jimin asked looking over at the very happy Tori.

"Mm in the living room" she said as they headed in to the room.

They sat on the floor across from each other and ate in silence. They were both quite hungry after looking at the apartments.

Tori had something on her mind and it just automatically came out of her mouth, "so now that I live here you can stay over" she said then felt slightly embarrassed.

Jimin had a mouthful of food and when he heard her he looked at her surprised.

"I mean, if you want to" Tori said. She felt as if she was digging herself into a hole.

"I guess so" Jimin said after finishing his mouthful. "It would be a lot easier then you staying at my dorm" he said then smiled. Tori also smiled at him.

They continued to eat and Jimin noticed some sauce on Tori's bottom lip. He laughed at it.

"What?" Tori said unaware of why he started to laugh.

Instead of answering Jimin leaded over and kissed the sauce off her lip, he also had to use his tongue which made Tori blush.

"Next time you can just tell me I have something on my face" Tori said still blushing at Jimin.

"It's less fun that way" he said as he smiled at her cute reaction.