Chapter 18

"We're going to do a 'Hope on the Street', is that okay?" he said give her a smile.

"I mean yeah... of course, I'll just grab my stuff and go-"Tori said but was cut off by J-Hope.

"No, I want you to be in it. You and Jimin; your both the best dancers I know."

Tori slightly blushed at his compliment and agreed to stay. Jimin and Tori sat off to the side as J-Hope started; they both were trying not to laugh too loudly at him.

"...Enough of just me, I have a special guest for you guys" (This isn't supposed to sound mean ok, the fans love him) J-Hope said as he sat in front of a phone against the mirrors which was streaming his V-live broadcast. He sat for a minute reading the comments. "The special guest is... Park Jimin."

Jimin entered the broadcast being cute and funny. Tori watched them as they mucked around and talked to their fans. They spent 20 minutes doing this while Tori watch. She was completely fine with it because she knew the fans mainly wanted to see BTS.

"... Show us something Jimin" J-Hope said as he sat in front of the phone again.

Jimin was standing behind him. He stood for a second then lowered himself in to the splits. J-Hope burst into a fit of laughter as Jimin sat on the floor looking embarrassed.

Tori sat on the side; impressed by what she just witnessed but was also trying to hold back her laughter.

"Everyone... Everyone, I actually have another special guest." J-Hope said trying to calm himself down, "You all might know her but she has recently become a part of the BTS team... it Tori Sands."

Tori came over so she was on camera. She was following the comments on the screen, some of them were really nice but there was also some mean ones. She already knew that'd probably happen.

"Hyung, were we allowed to show her on V" Jimin asked as he came closer to J-Hope.

Tori also just realised that Big Hit might not have wanted the fans knowing.

"It'll be okay, she just our choreographer" J-Hope said as if it was no big deal. "Anyway, I brought these two along with me because their two of the best dancers I know. I wanted to have a freestyle dance battle with you guys" J-hope said as her turned to look at both of them.

"Okay" Tori said.

---

Their dance battles were so funny. They started of serious, Tori even through in some flips that she could do to impress the boys and the fans, but after a while it just turned into them all mucking around.

It was Jimin turn and he was doing a very strange dance, then he turned and started twerking. Tori and J-Hope were sent into fits of laughter, they both fell to the ground because they found it that funny. Jimin then put his hands over his face because he was once again embarrassed.

As J-Hope was ending the broadcast, Tori was behind him looking at the comments. She didn't notice as many mean comments as before. She was happy the fans were starting to accept her.

"Wow, you were amazing" J-Hope said to Tori once he had ended the broadcast.

"Thanks" Tori said, "You weren't too bad yourself." She was joking around with him.

"Well we all better head home, we have work tomorrow" J-Hope said as he stood up.

J-Hope walked out of the room first as Tori and Jimin slowly left the room. They were walking a fair distance behind J-Hope who seemed not to notice.

"You were really good" Jimin said once they were outside.

"Thanks" Tori smiled, "Your splits were pretty impressive." She said with a smile on her face.

Jimin smiled but looked embarrassed, "Thanks."

"So is that related to one of your secrets?" Tori questioned.

"What that I'm flexible?" Jimin looked at her.

"Well yeah, did you do like gymnastics before or something?" She asked looking back at him.

(I actually don't know if he did do gymnastics? I think he just did dancing, right?)

"No, I just have been dancing for ages" he said looking forward at nothing in particular.

They walked in silence for a while. They reached Tori's apartment and when they did J-Hope was nowhere to be seen. 'He must walk fast' Tori thought as her and Jimin stopped in front of her building.

"I wish you could stay over" Tori said looking up at Jimin.

"I would but I don't want anyone to get suspicious" Jimin said while pulling Tori into a hug.

"What about the other night?" Tori said while still in Jimin's arms.

"They just thought I was too drunk to get home and you helped me out."

Tori didn't say anything back, she felt no need. They hugged for a few more minutes than Jimin let go and placed his hands on the side of her face.

"What if I told the members?" he said quietly while staring at her face.

"Well do you think they'd keep it a secret?" Tori said, starting to worry about what could happen.

"Maybe... I'll start small and tell one of them" Jimin said now looking worried too.

He leaned in and gave her a small kiss. He then began to walk up the street. Tori disappeared into her building, unsure how to feel about what they just talked about.

'I could trust them right?' Tori ask herself before falling asleep.