Chapter 26

It had been a couple days. Tori still couldn't get over Jimin's blonde hair, but it was starting to suit him. Today was the start of their shoot for their music video and Tori had to go along, like her job description states.

They all arrived at the building the music video was going to be and got ready straight away. Tori watched and every so often helped where needed.

Tori noticed that the stylist had changed Jimin's hair again, it wasn't the blonde she was growing to love, and it was now a sliver colour. It suited their concept even more than the blonde.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked while waiting to have his makeup to be done.

Tori leaned in closer to him so no one else could hear her. "It makes you look sexier" she said then walked away. She was teasing him.

---

The music video was so interesting to watch being made. The members all did solo scenes first in the order they were ready in. Tori knew it was a sexy song but watching the boys create the music video made it sexier.

(I don't know what I can write about Tori watching so I'm not going to write too much, sorry)

After the solo scenes and some pair scenes it was time for them to do the choreography. Tori was worried about this part because it was still a very new dance, she didn't know if they knew it well enough.

Tori had to be on set for this part of the shoot, watching over the boys making sure no mistakes were over seen. She picked up on a couple but was able to explain and resolve the problem.

The shoot surprisingly went very fast. Tori was sad that it was over so early, she found the whole process so interesting and she wanted to watch more of it.

It was already 10:30 that night before they were finished. Tori followed the boys back into the cars which were taking them back to Big Hit.

Tori got put in a car with the younger BTS member, which meant she was able to sit next to Jimin. Jimin smiled when she entered the car.

"No funny business" Taehyung said quietly looking back at Tori and Jimin.

Tori smiled at Taehyung.

The car ride was only going to be half an hour but Tori wanted to sleep. She notice that Jung Kook and Taehyung were already asleep by the time she decided to, she looked over at Jimin. He was looking out the window.

Tori then leaned her head back on the seat and closed her eyes. She relaxed while trying to sleep. She then felt Jimin's breath on the side of her face, she smile.

"Did you enjoy today?" he asked whispering to her.

Tori nodded, she still had her eyes closed.

"Could anything make it better?" Jimin asked biting his lip which Tori didn't see.

Tori thought for a moment, 'what was he asking?' She then opened her eyes to look at Jimin.

"What do you want?" Tori asked moving closer to Jimin.

Their faces were centimetres apart. Jimin smirked at her question.

"Can I stay at your place tonight?" He asked still with his face close to Tori's.

Tori smiled and leaned back in her seat. Jimin smile and did the same.

"So does that mean yes?" Jimin said quietly, placing a hand on Tori's thigh.

Instead of answering Tori put her head on Jimin shoulder and hugging Jimin's arm. Jimin just smile at her cute action.

---

They got back to Big Hit at around 11. No one really wanted to hang around so everyone headed home. Tori walked with BTS since their dorm was just down from her apartment.

When they got to her apartment, she stopped and said goodbye to them all but Jimin also stopped.

"Aw" J-Hope said looking at them. "He wants to say a special goodbye" he finished and made a heart with his hands.

Jimin and Tori stood on the street watching the BTS member's disappear further down the street. When they were out of sight Tori grabbed Jimin's hand and lead him inside.

They walked into the apartment and made their way to Tori bedroom.

She closed the door and turned to kiss Jimin. Jimin wrapped his arms around her waist, making the kiss deeper.

"Are you sure?" Jimin said once the kiss broke.