Chapter 48

Jimin woke up to Tori's room full of light even though it was 12 at night. He turned to find Tori sitting on the side of the bed watching something on her phone. A smiled formed on his face just watching her so focused on her phone.

He sat up and moved closer to her, looking over her shoulder at what she was watching. She was watching a performance of the new girl group. She had been doing this a lot since they debuted last week because she doesn't go to many of the performances. (It's been about 2-3 weeks since last chapter)

Tori didn't even react when she heard Jimin sit up and move closer to her. This was the third time she watched the performance, watching ever move carefully making sure they were all perfect. She did however smile when she felt Jimin's lips on her neck.

Jimin continued to place soft kisses on her neck as Tori lost focus on her phone.

"Jimin... I have to keep monitoring this performance" Tori said quietly.

"Can't you take a break for a while?" Jimin questioned putting his chin on her shoulder.

Tori turned to see the pout on his face, "We've already had sex... twice tonight" Tori sighed with a smile. "Aren't you tired?"

"Aren't you? I already had a nap, now I'm ready for round 3" Jimin said while grabbing onto Tori's sides to pull her away from the edge.

Tori giggled while Jimin continuously kissed her as she turned to face him.

"Are you just using me for sex, Jimin?" Tori questioned backing away from Jimin slightly.

"Of course not..." He leaded in closer to her, "But I do really like that part of our relationship."

Tori hit him playfully while laughing.

"What you don't like it?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

"Of course I do" Tori said quietly.

"Sorry what was that?" Jimin asked and leaned closer to her pretending like he didn't hear her.

"I said of course I do" Tori said louder, rolling her eyes playfully. "But 3 rounds is a bit much."

"Why? It's not like we haven't done that before?" Jimin said laying back on the bed.

Tori looked away from him with a smile on her face. She couldn't believe they were really having this conversation, she found it kind of amusing how hard Jimin was trying to have sex again.

"It seems like it's happening more often now then it was a couple months ago" Tori said slightly giving in a placing herself on top of Jimin.

"I'm making up for lost time while you were in Japan" Jimin said sitting up so he could kiss her lips.

"What's going to happen if you guys go on tour again?" Tori asked when Jimin moved to her neck.

"I'll have to either sneak you into the tour or it'll be a busy couple days when I get back" Jimin said moving so he was now hovering over Tori.

Tori laughed. He can't be serious... He's a horny little shit if he is.

"Sounds good, Oppa~" Tori says before rolling them back over to be on top.

---

The next day at work was an easy day for Tori. The girls seem to really understand how hard being an idol is and are actually really focused. They barely make mistakes... still some little ones but not noticeable ones.

At around 10:30 she received a text from Jimin.

JM: 'Meet me at the 3rd level vending machine.'

Tori didn't waste any time making an excuse to leave to go meet him. He was already waiting when she arrived.

"Fancy seeing you here" Tori said sarcastically walking closer to him.

"Haha... I have to tell you something" Jimin said getting straight to the point.

Tori nodded her head to say she was listening.

"BTS is going to Japan tomorrow... and we'll be there for 2 and a half weeks" Jimin said scratching the back of his head.

"Okay... How long have you known?" Tori questioned knowing that he would have known at least a week beforehand.

"Since last Monday" He said feeling guilty for keeping it a secret.

"It's okay Jimin... this is your job. Our relationship comes second" Tori said feeling sad for saying that but knowing it was true. She then had a realisation, "Is this why you've been so horny?" she asked smiling widely.

"No... maybe" Jimin said making Tori laugh.

"I'll be here when you get back... now get back to your job" She said trying to sound serious but they both ended up smiling before leaving each other.

'At least this is a set time, not just a hopefully' Tori thought walking back to her dance studio.

---

Tori found sleeping easier this time round without Jimin. Maybe being away from each other before was a good thing for their relationship.

It was the Monday before Jimin will come back and Tori woke up feeling really sick. She wasn't throwing up or always needing to sit on the toilet but she just felt terrible.

Maki (because she still is in this story) told her she should go to the doctors or at least stay home but Tori assured her she was fine for work. She didn't really want to stay home doing nothing if nothing was horribly wrong with her.

The only problem was it was hard to focus on choreography while she felt like this.

"Tori... are you sure you're okay?" one of the girls asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Tori said but then felt lightheaded and had to sit down.

"I think I should call a doctor" another girl said.

"Don't worry... I'll just go. Keep practicing" Tori said while standing as one of the girls helped her.

---

Tori was sitting on one of the hospital beds enclosed by some curtains. When she explained how she felt they moved her there and wanted to run some simple tests on her, like blood and urine.

She was now sitting waiting for the result. The doctor stressed that he didn't want her to leave until they knew what was wrong or enough to make sure it wasn't dangerous for her to leave.

She was fidgeting with her fingers when the doctor finally came back with his clipboard. She looked up at him as he read what was on the paper.

"So we got your results back..." He said before finally looking at her.

"There's nothing wrong with me right?" Tori asked now feeling slightly nervous.

The words that came out of his mouth next shocked her so much; she felt tears well up in her eyes because of the news.

How could that be true?

(What could it be?? Honestly I've been planing this since the start... and sadly to say we're nearing the end. And yeah I did say that like 10 chapters ago but I think this times serious... maybe.

Here's a cute Jimin for ya too, just cuz

Here's a cute Jimin for ya too, just cuz.)