Chapter 38

(Thank you so much for 800 reads on this story!! I really hope that by the end i have 1000. Also thank you to my first 100 followers, I am really thankful)

"Maki I'm home!" Tori yelled walking into her apartment.

It was the end of the Wings Tour and Tori just arrived back home from the airport. The rest of the tour after America went smoothly in the media's eyes. Behind closed door, the boys became very exhausted but they always managed to pull through for their fans. Also no one suspected anything about Jimin and Tori which was always a plus.

Tori had stayed out of the media too. No more fans making up rumours that she was dating anyone... even though she was. She would still get nasty comments on her own social media from haters but she always tried to forget about it and not get affected.

Since the boys were tired most of the time Jimin had become slightly short tempered and when they were in Australia he and Tori had their first fight. It was over something so small but they both made a big deal over it.

Since they were in Australia at the time Tori left Jimin and everyone else in the tour for a while to go see her friends but even though she was surrounded by people she knew well she felt lonely. Jimin had become a big part of her life and she felt bad for making such a big deal over something small.

When she went back and found Jimin he seemed to be just as sorry. They had grown very close over the months of the tour. This was the closest Tori had gotten to another person in her whole life and it was starting to seem like the same for Jimin.

"Tori!!" Maki screamed running from her bedroom to hug Tori.

Tori felt so happy to be back in Korea and to be back at her home.

"You have to tell me everything from the tour. It looked so amazing on social media" Maki said after the hug.

"Of course" Tori smiled.

Tori carried her bags to her room and Maki helped. Then they both sat on Tori bed and talked. Tori told her everything from the tour itself to Jimin sneaking to her hotel rooms. Tori couldn't believe she just got home from such an amazing experience.

"So you and Jimin are still going strong, it sounds" Maki said after Tori finished explaining.

"Yeah... I love him so much and he loves me too" Tori said and smiled.

"Aw it's so cute to hear you talk about him" Maki said and pouted, "I wish I had that."

"You'll find someone someday" Tori said trying to cheer her up.

"Geez you sound like my mother" Maki said making them both laugh.

"It's true though, someday you'll find someone just like I was lucky enough to find Jimin."

"Remember the first time we saw BTS?" Maki asked.

"Mm..." Tori hummed trying to remember the memory.

-Flashback-

Tori and Maki were walking through the Big Hit building. It had only been a week since Tori had been here and Maki was showing her around. Maki seems to be a nice person and Tori was happy to have met her.

"So usually dancers or trainees don't come to this level but this is the only level with a good vending machine" Maki said while showing Tori the machine. "And it's easy to get to since it's at the bottom on the stairs."

"Okay... why don't we use this level?" Tori asked curiously looking at the hallways full of doors.

"This is where BTS does most of their practice and recording. PD-nim doesn't want newbies wondering around them" Maki said.

Just as she finished explaining one of the doors swang open revealing seven handsome guys and a few staff members. Maki quickly bowed and after Tori understood what was happening she bowed too.

"What are you two doing here?" a staff member asked making them both look up at them.

"Ah we were just using the vending machine but we'll be going now" Maki said and quickly grabbed Tori's arm.

As Tori was being dragged away she glanced back at the seven guys. They all were very handsome. One stood out to her but she never was able to figure out which one it was.

"That was close" Maki said to Tori once they were back near their practice room.

"I don't see what the big problem is" Tori said still confused over what happened.

"That was BTS... were just a couple of dancers. We'll never actually be able to work with them."

-Flashback over-

"Yeah I was scared for my career that day... I thought you were going to somehow get us in trouble because you didn't understand the rules yet" Maki said.

"I'd never seen you so timid before, it was weird because you're always so confident" Tori said smiling at Maki. "And look how wrong you were, now I'm dating a BTS member as well as working with them."

"Lucky you" Maki said and rolled her eyes playfully.

There was a moment of silence before Maki spoke back up.

"So... what do you think will happen with you and Jimin? Will you always just be a secret?"

Tori shrugged her shoulders. "I hope one day the K-pop world will accept relationships and Big Hit will allow us to date. I don't think either of us will always want it to be a secret."

"But what if it never changes?"

"You've got to think positively... One day me and Jimin can be a real couple that goes on date's and can hold hands in public" Tori said smiling even though she didn't full believe it herself.

"Hopefully one day" Maki said with a reassuring smiled.