Chapter 33

(Sorry but I'm skipping some time just to try and keep the story interesting... and thanks for waiting for the updates it means a lot)

It had been a few months and luckily no one outside of BTS have become suspicious of Tori and Jimin's relationship; they acted more like just good friends in front of people anyway. BTS's Wing Tour has also started and Tori loved the atmosphere that surrounded the whole experience.

There was one incident though while they were in America that had stirred rumours about Tori having a relationship with Jimin but loyal fans and Big Hit employees didn't believe any of it. What had happened was when BTS arrived in one of the cities the fans were a little too crazy and Jimin help Tori by grabbing her hand.

(Sorry if you're American ARMY but I think they are traveling to America at like the start but not the very first country of their tour, if that makes sense. I didn't want it to be the start but close to. I don't know if you guys will be respectful or not, prove me wrong)

Fan's over exaggerated the seen saying Jimin was holding her hand as soon as they walked out of the doors but some loyal fans were able to provide video evidence that showed Tori almost being trampled by fans and Jimin helping her through the crowd.

Let's just say Tori was very stressed over the next couple of days because she thought her and Jimin would have to come clean but she was surprised over how many fans backed her up saying nothing was happening between them and Jimin was just being caring.

Jimin on the other hand was getting a lot of attention from fans about how kind he was and he would joke around with Tori and tease her whenever they were alone.

"Aw I'm soo nice, aren't I Tori? Saving you from the crowd of fans" Jimin said jokingly while walking into Tori's hotel room at the last city they'll perform at in America. He knew she was becoming sick of the whole situation but he loved to tease her about it.

Jimin has been sneaking into Tori's room as much as possible while they've been on tour. He always gets roomed with someone so she couldn't sneak to him, even if half the time they wouldn't actually have sex or anything. He always has to be careful not to get caught on the way to her room... or on the way back in the morning.

She smiled at him as to say 'you little shit' as she closed the door. She then followed him further into the room before saying anything back.

"Jimin you look different today" she said which made Jimin look back at her.

"How?" He questioned with a cute smile.

"Your head seems to have grown... it probably because you're so full of yourself" she said they ruffled his hair.

Jimin's mouth dropped open but he also seemed to find it funny.

"But don't worry you still look cute" Tori said and gave him a cute pout. They then both smiled at each other.

"We've been over this Tori, I'm not cute you are" Jimin said as he moved closer to Tori.

"It hard not to be cute when you look like that" Tori said and then cupped Jimin's cheeks.

Tori laughed while Jimin smiled before grabbing her wrists to lower her hands. After Tori stopped laughing she still continued to smile at Jimin.

"Cute" Jimin said quietly before leaning in to peck her on her lips.

"Okay... so have you eaten already?" Tori asked as she walked over to the little kitchen.

"Yes, have you?" Jimin asked before wrapping his arms around Tori.

"Not yet..." she said quietly while finishing preparing her dinner.

---

It had been an hour or so and they both had just been talking. Jimin watch Tori eat her dinner and would occasionally call her cute which would make her smile. Tori also fed Jimin some even if he had already had dinner just because she liked to watch him eat.

"Okay... I'm going to get changed now" Tori said as she stood up from the couch she was sitting on.

She walked over to where she had put her pyjamas (oversized T-shirt) and was about to head into the bathroom when Jimin stopped her.

"What?" she asked looking up at his eyes.

Without saying anything Jimin stared undoing Tori's pants. Tori looked down at his hands but then back up to his face.

"Jimin..." she said calmly.

"You don't have to go to another room to change you know" he said as he grabbed the end of her shirt.

"Okay but I also don't need your help to change either" Tori said before Jimin lifted her shirt over her head.

"I know but I wanted to help" Jimin said as he got closer to Tori.

There was barely any space between them. Tori thought Jimin was going to kiss her but then felt her bra come undone. She tried her best not to look surprised and keep looking at Jimin as he kept looking at her as her bra fell to the floor.

"Can I put this T-shirt on now?" Tori asked.

"Not yet" Jimin said as he finally broke eye contact.

He then knelt down and grabbed the top of Tori's pants. He slowly slid them down her legs. Tori closed her eyes at the feeling of Jimin's hands running down her legs. Once he reached her ankles she helped him by stepping her feet out of them to completely remove them. Tori was then left in just her underwear holding her big T-shirt.

Jimin stood back up and took a step back. Tori became slightly embarrassed even though this wasn't the first time Jimin had seen her like this, she wrapped her free arm around her chest trying to cover herself slightly.

"Stop it you're beautiful" Jimin said as he moved closer to her and grabbed her arm to move it away.

Tori smiled in response. Jimin always made her feel good about herself.

"Can I put my shirt on now?" she asked as Jimin lean in closer to her.

"Not yet."

(They said 'not yet' 3 times in that chapter, geez they need to be patient... Thank you again for waiting for the updates, I'm finally getting back into writing)