Chapter 35

(We're almost at 700 reads on this story!! Thank you soo much <3)

The manager continued to look at Tori as he ended the call on his phone and the room behind her went quiet.

'Why did Jimin have to have his phone on full volume?' Tori asked herself as she stood frozen at the door.

"Was that Jimin's phone?" He asked but Tori already knew he knew the answer.

He then gesture for Tori to move out of the way and she did. She couldn't think of what she could do or say in that moment to explain.

"Jimin?" the manager asked when he saw Jimin tying his shoes at the foot of Tori's bed.

"Manager-nim... It's not what it looks like" Jimin said surprised when he saw the manager in the room.

"Well then explain to me what this is?" he asked as he looked back at Tori. "What's on your neck?"

Tori then put her hand over the hickey; the robe had slipped slightly revealing Jimin's work. She didn't know how to feel at that moment, she just wanted him to disappear and forget about what he just witnessed.

"Are you two together?" He asked when neither Tori nor Jimin spoke up.

Tori looked at the ground not wanting to speak but then she heard Jimin speak up.

"Yes... but we can explain" Jimin said as he stood up from the bed.

"You don't need to explain Jimin. I'm sorry but I have to tell PD-nim about this. It's too risky for you both to be in a relationship. It could ruin a lot for BTS" he said and was going to leave the room but Jimin stopped him.

"Please manager-nim, don't tell him. Please keep this secret for us" Jimin sounded worried. Tori couldn't bear to look up at either of the guys and just continued to look at the ground.

"I'm sorry Jimin but it's not that easy" he said before he left the room.

"Tori... I'm so sorry. It's my fault, I forgot about the breakfast" Jimin said as he moved closer to Tori.

Tori didn't say anything but wrapped her arms around Jimin.

"I'm sorry" Jimin said and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay..." Tori said quietly.

---

Jimin had left shortly after to go to the breakfast. Tori took her time getting ready after that. She couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen to her. Would PD-nim continue to let her tour with BTS and fire her after or would she be sent back to Korea straight away?

She didn't want to leave.

She showed up to practice in some 2xu's (sport legging's) and a hoodie (jumper) that covered the hickey, since it wasn't too high on her neck.

They were practicing at the venue today since the concert was tonight. The boys would also do a dress rehearsal today. Tori tried her best to be calm as she walked into the room where everyone was.

She looked over at Jimin who looked at her as soon as she entered and then Tori looked over at the manager that knows. He made eye contact for a second before looking away.

"Okay so we're going to run though what the concert is really going to be like today. And if anyone doesn't know the order yet the set list will be on this table" the stage director said. (Idk if they even have stage directors or if it someone else but just go with it) He then continued to explain some other changes and plans for the day.

After he finished Tori followed BTS to the stage. She had to monitor them on stage as they practiced. She couldn't focus though. She couldn't stop thinking about what happen earlier that morning.

"Um... I just need to go and use the bathroom before we start" Tori said and before anyone could say anything she quickly rushed to the bathrooms.

She went in and leaned on the sink. 'You've got to focus Tori. He might have not said anything yet' she said to herself.

"Tori?"

Tori looked over at the door to see the manager that knows. She quickly straightened her jumper and looked at him as he walked in to the bathroom. (It's a unisex bathroom btw; he's not being a perv and going into the female bathroom.)

"I wanted to talk to you about this morning" he said as he walked closer to Tori.

She looked down at the ground unable to hold his gaze. "What do you want to say?" she said preparing herself for his news from PD-nim.

"I want you to explain it to me."

Tori looked up at him slightly surprised that he wanted an explanation.

"I thought you were going to tell PD-nim?" Tori questioned.

"I was but after I left your room I realised how unfair I was to not hear an explanation from you or Jimin, and I couldn't really ask Jimin at breakfast" he said and smiled awkwardly.

"Will an explanation change your mind?" Tori asked worried that she might spill everything but still get fired.

The manager shrugged his shoulders.

"Convince me."