Chapter 23

The call continued as Tori could hear the frustration and annoyance in Jimin's voice. She didn't quite catch what the conversation was about. Jimin sat on the side of the bed while taking to Taehyung.

She felt kind of awkward just laying in the bed listening so she got up and took the empty ice-cream tub out to the kitchen. She closed her bedroom door behind her just in case Maki was still asleep, Jimin was talking pretty loud.

When she walked into the kitchen she was surprised to see Maki.

"Good morning" Maki said with a smirk.

"Morning" Tori replied with a confused look. 'What was she smirking at?'

"So... Jimin's over, is he?" Maki questioned lifting her eyebrows at Tori.

"Yeah... is there a problem?" Tori could tell Maki wanted every detail of what happen.

"So did you two finally-"

Tori cut her off, "No Maki, do you really need to know when that happens?"

"As your best friend, yes I do. Did anything happen?" She said trying not to be too obnoxious.

"We talked a lot, and kissed... and got interrupted" Tori said as she now felt the frustration Jimin must be feeling.

"Interrupted? So something was going to happen?" Maki said curious with what happened.

"It seems like every time we get close to doing more, something has to come along and interrupt" Tori said then exhaled a long breath.

Maki smiled, "Just you wait, the first times going to be amazing. Especially because every time your interrupted both of you get more and more sexual frustrated."

Tori looked at her with a confused face. 'Was she right?' she thought.

"Well do you want to go back? Jimin's probably waiting for you" Maki said as she too headed for her own room.

Tori walked toward her room. Confused but curious by what she was just told. She entered her room to find Jimin laying on her bed with his legs over the edge. It was like once he got off the phone he just fell back.

"Is everything okay?" Tori asked as she approached the bed.

Jimin looked up at her; he didn't hear her come back in the room. She laid down next to him; he turned his head to look at her.

"The other members were suspicious of why I didn't come home last night" Jimin said and as he did Tori's face began to look more worried. "They know..."

Tori sat up, she couldn't believe what she just heard. 'Shit' was all that was flying around her head.

Jimin sat up and place a hand on her back and the other on her closes leg. He rested his head on her shoulder. Tori was freaking out in her head, she didn't know what to say.

"It'll be okay Tori... we just have to convince them that nothing will happen if it stay's a secret" Jimin said trying to calm Tori down. He could see the panic on her face.

Tori stood up from the bed, "I just need a minute" she said as she walked into the bathroom.

Jimin just watched her shocked.

Tori paced in the bathroom for a moment then sat on the ground with her hands over her eyes. 'What am I going to do? What if they tell? Jimin might lose his job. Why were we so stupid to continue this' she thought to herself.

Jimin walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. "Tori... can I come in?" he asked hoping she could hear him.

Before he could knock again, Tori opened the door. She still had a panic look on her face.

Jimin pulled her into a hug straight away and kissed her head. Tori wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

They stood in silence in the door way of the bathroom for a while. After Tori calmed down from her panic she told Jimin she wanted to have a shower and get ready. Jimin said he would wait for her and then decide what they were going to do.

Tori took a long shower. She kept thinking about how the members would have reacted. Were they happy? Were they mad? It was stressing her out just thinking about it.

Tori walked back in the room and Jimin wasn't there. She thought it was strange but continued to get dressed. After she had done that she walked out into the kitchen.

Jimin had made her some cereal and chocolate milk. She smiled at how cute he was.

"So what should we do?" Jimin asked once Tori was half way through her breakfast.

"Well did Taehyung tell you how the member's reacted?" Tori asked after finishing her mouthful.

"I think he said that the older hyung's were annoyed but Kookie was okay" He said while scratching the back of his head.

Tori felt her stomach sink, she was suddenly not hungry. "So we have to convince 3 of them that this should stay a secret."

Jimin nodded. "Well what do you want to do?"