Chapter 2

'No way' was all she was thinking. Some of the other people who had auditioned had been involved with Big Hit for years, and she had only been there 6 months.

    "Congratulations" Maki said, hugging Tori after the announcement.

    Tori just sat in shock.

    "Tori, we will have a meeting with you in an hour to discuss your new schedule" said one of the important people as they got up and left the room.

---

    As everyone cleared out of the room Tori did notice some dancers giving her salty looks as they walked past her. She brushed it off, trying not to get affected by it.

    She entered the room the meeting was going to be held in. It had a big table in the middle with at least 15 seats around it. She arrived to the room early to make sure she didn't get lost in the Big Hit building.

    She walked around looking at everything in the room. She was going to sit but was unsure of where would be appropriate, so she continued to look at the objects in the room.

    She still had 10 minutes before the meeting would start. She was getting bored waiting. She pulled out her phone and opened the camera. She changed it to selfie mode and fixed her hair. Her blonde hair was a little bit messy from dancing but she was able to quickly fix it by un-doing it and putting it into a messy bun. When she finished the door opened.

    "Oh, sorry... I thought I had a meeting in here in a few minutes" said Jimin, surprised to see Tori in the room.

    "You have a meeting in here? So do I..." she said starting to get confused.

    "Ah so you did get the promotion" Jimin said walking back into the room with a smile.

    Before Tori could think of anything to say the door opened again and the other BTS members walked in, as well as a few manages and the important people from the audition.

    "Tori please take a seat" said one of the important people, as everyone found a seat at the table. "Everyone this is Tori Sands, she has just been given the promotion that we have been discussing for the past few weeks."

Everyone gave her a smile and said congratulations. She sat there and just smiled.

"So Tori, this promotion will include you working with BTS's choreographer. That's why we have invited BTS to this meeting", she looked at them and gave another smile. "Also, this wasn't discussed with the other dancers, but you will be like an assistant to BTS."

"Don't worry you don't have to organise anything. It's more for their dancing" one of the manages added.

---

Tori felt like she was in a dream. She never in a million years thought that at the age of 18 she would be a dance assistant for such a successful group like BTS.

She got to the dorm that some of the girl dancers share and went to her room. She shared a room with Maki, that's how they became such good friends.

"Your back! How'd the meeting go? What amazing things are you going to be doing?" Maki asked.

"You'll never believe it" Tori said as she fell onto her bed with the biggest smile across her face.

"Yah come on tell me" Maki said as she through a pillow at Tori.

Tori dodged the pillow, "I'm going to be working with BTS"

"NO WAY! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?" Maki shouted as soon as she heard BTS. "What are you going to be doing? Are you their choreographer now?"

She had so many questions for Tori. Tori had barely wrapped her head around everything. "I'm not their choreographer, it's like I'm the choreographer's assistant as well as BTS's"

"Wow... So you're like a dance teacher for them?" Maki said this as she came and laid next to Tori on her bed.

"Yeah, I think so..."

(Sorry the job is so confusing. I want her to be a dancer but I want her to spend a lot of time with BTS, so she's an assistant too.)

They both laid there for second, and after a while Maki got up and went to bed. Tori also decided to go to bed but as she laid there she just kept thinking about how much work she's going to have.

'Hopefully I get along with all the boys' she thought as she fell asleep.